Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reply Needed Fairly Quickly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zebbytim View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote zebbytim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reply Needed Fairly Quickly
    Posted: 26 October 2010 at 21:17

%3ceed%20leaf Hello Sensi World..... %3ceed%20leaf

Please HELP....
I have two Femminised White Widow seeds between warm, damp tissue which have produced one, white Shoot each which is about 4mm long ~  When do I transfer them to pots?  I'm going to use Perlite.
This has all happened in about 3 days.....

Best Buds
Zebbytim....20:16 Tues 26th Oct  2010
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2010 at 22:25
http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=497

Try reading the forum before you come on here demanding replies to your questions.

Edit: Sorry, that was a little harsh. Let me try again. If you have any questions about growing, you should read the Sensi Seed Bank FAQ section of the forum. If your question is not answered there, feel free to post a new topic and I'm sure people will do their best to help...
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
zebbytim View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote zebbytim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2010 at 23:30
Well Farmer Mick
Thx for your quick, friendly and encouraging reply.
I did look in the FAQ section but I found nothing on that particular point, however I will now have another look....
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2010 at 23:48
just put em in coco n let em grow
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:22
It's in the 'germinating your seeds' section of the FAQ.

As soon as a root emerges, germinated seeds should be placed in a small container of growing medium (soil, perlite, rockwool, coco-fibre, etc).

It might be better to mix the perlite with soil, rather than using it by itself.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
zebbytim View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote zebbytim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 13:59
Thank you Both Very Much Indeed.

Best regards
Zebbs

ps    I didn't mean to Offend Anyone an I'll try Not to Bother ya again....
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 14:29
No one is offended, so feel free to post questions, pics and grow reports.

The "read the FAQ" directive is common to ALL forums. The people who spend a lot of time on any given forum hear certain questions over and over and over again, whether the subject is cannabis, computers or cars.

This is why there is a Frequently Asked Questions list on most forums and websites, to save the bother of answering the most common ones over and over again.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
tommylee883 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 19:14
Good luck zebbytim

Since it's your first time growing, i strongly reccomend keeping an online diary, i'm on my second grow and my first diary has helped me out tonnes! just general guidelines on how you fixed things, photo references etc

Tommy
 Post Reply Post Reply