Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Lighting
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Light hours/changing photoperiod

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
weed View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote weed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Light hours/changing photoperiod
    Posted: 20 September 2005 at 14:21

in a groowing movie i saw very confusing thing about the light cycle in flowering period,i know that flowering cycle of light should be 12h on and 12h off but in movie they said that after five weeks or when the first hairs of buds are geeting red/brown the lights should be increast up to 14 hours.could this be good,because the people in the movie seems to me that they really know what they are doing,actually they also mention the rule of 12h cycle but in he last three weeks should it be 14h and that the 12h rule should be broken.

the movie i saw is from the Canadian THC Labs. group.

mas420 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote mas420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2005 at 06:03
I think just stick to 18/6 cycle for vegetable stage & 12/12 for flower will be safe.. everyone has his /her own method. But i think It will be ok. cuz MJ seeds / plant are very forgiving.. this is just me opinion.
Give me your fRuit CoCktail ..Bia-tch
growyme View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote growyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2005 at 14:00

Like mas420 said. Everybody has their own tactics.

Try to create the ultimate growing invironment for your plant. In Natural life it does not happen that all of the sudden there is more light.

They are refering to stressing the plant which can be done many different ways. The purpose? Higher yield, because the plant thinks it's dying. It will put all it's energy in staying alive.

Not all strains really accept this form of abuse. Some indicas do.

Growyme

Edited by seeroseero
Suck on my bami!
 Post Reply Post Reply