Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Myths
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fact or fiction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whtrastaman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote whtrastaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fact or fiction
    Posted: 06 November 2010 at 04:15
Hey guys i was just wondering if you spray something on a plant near harvest will it effect the results examples like sprays to change flavor, smell, look, and feeling
I always accpet help and information....thank you fellow growers
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2010 at 06:01
I wouldnt spray plants near harvest with anything!Too much chance of bud rot or mould.

I doubt anything would change the taste/smell for the better,i mean what could be better than the taste/smell of homegrown weed?

It would have a negative effect overall,considering your going to smoke whatever you spray on to the buds.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2010 at 16:38
i think spraying would really spoil the buds and smoke i wouldnt risk it
whtrastaman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote whtrastaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 07:16
Thats what i thought but a grower near me said he was able to spray jwh-18 in a water base onto the whole plant didnt cause mold or rot and he said it work he could feel the chemical on the buds i think hes full of shit
I always accpet help and information....thank you fellow growers
Rastakolnikov View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Rastakolnikov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 11:57
I would personally keep well away from spraying jwh-18 onto your plants.
I would think it is certainly possible to do, but why would you want to?
If the strength of his weed isn't up to scratch then tell him to just put more in the joint lol

Cannabis > Spice
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 09:28
increasing potency with naphta indoles is possibly one of the most criminal things to do.
sprayin anything will diminish the oroginal smell and characteristics.

i have been on a 5 months jwh 018 binge
i can honestly say it is a thing to stay away from

i hope you wouldnt plan on selling jwh sprayed bud like ordinary bud...that would be a fucking mental act to do....

"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
Speedy89loc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Speedy89loc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2014 at 14:34
Has Anyone tryed weed laced with coke ?i personaly like good homegtown weed with no laced shit
Tyrone_Shoelaces View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tyrone_Shoelaces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2014 at 02:09
Originally posted by whtrastaman

Thats what i thought but a grower near me said he was able to spray jwh-18 in a water base onto the whole plant didnt cause mold or rot and he said it work he could feel the chemical on the buds i think hes full of shit

Don't do it imo.  He's full of shit %3ceed%20leaf
It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
MirandaLewis View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MirandaLewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2014 at 08:02
I think it is not good for your precious weed to receive some spray when the harvest time is near. It's very risky.
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2014 at 23:31
Do.Not.Spray.
"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
 Post Reply Post Reply