Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Cannabis Events
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sign the petition against coffeeshop restrictions! - Event Date: 21 December 2010 - 01 March 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2011 at 19:27
That sucks ass. Is this definately going to happen, or is it just a discussion at this stage?
Green-Thumb Growing
mutated View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mutated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 19:16
This keeps coming up now and again, can't see them really following through with this "new" legislation. But then again, you never really know.

However here in Britain I've noticed an increase in the cannabis cause's psychosis properganda becoming more prevalant in the bloody media.....ooops off topic.
afutureoftruth420 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote afutureoftruth420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 03:41
great post man this is going up on my website , united we stand!
Larsy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Larsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2011 at 23:59
What a worthy cause...

Signed!
Destro Pesante View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Destro Pesante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 22:22
Terug van weggeweest!
Net de petitie ondertekend.

Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2011 at 16:51
Does any residents have some info regarding this? Whats the latest then guys??

Bowen
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:42

I have a feeling this proposed discrimination against EU citizens is unlikely to take effect in Amsterdam.

The Mayor has openly stated that he thinks it's a bad idea, because it’ll drastically decrease Dam's most important industry - tourism - and increase criminal activity, since many tourists will still come to the city seeking cannabis.

Some border towns will take the opportunity to be stupid (see comment from ‘visitor’, below) and discourage the 'criminal element' (generally harmless border-hopping Germans), but Iit seems unlikely that tourists will really be prevented from buying cannabis in Amsterdam coffeeshops any time soon.

One of the main reasons giving this legislation so much publicity is that the christian government wants to look like it’s tough on the cannabis 'problem', but even they are not dumb enough to throw away a billions of euros in tourist cash each year. For them, it’s better to act tough without actually doing  too much.

Other examples of Amsterdam opting out of new laws that impede the tourist industry: the ban on magic mushrooms – which is not enforced in Amsterdam (partly due to the Mayor's objections); the ban on tobacco smoking indoors (whether mixed with cannabis or by itself) - largely ignored after a few months of compliance.

Dam is quite resistant to sudden change.

For the record, cannabis seeds are most likely to remain legal in Holland and most of the EU for a long time to come!

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2011 at 14:58
I have to say though when i was over in April it looked a helluva lot cleaner with not asmany dudes saying "pssssssst, coca!! XTC!!" lol. So banning alot of the main buyers who frequent the shops is a pretty sure fire way to bring these assholes back!....And i simply dont think any city needs that.

I was thinking that the amount of revenue going through those shops would be unbearable to lose, even a small percentage would be a major dent i would say.

As for the tobacco, yes you're right almost everywhere I went was happy to let you skin up but there were the few exceptions where it was simply not allowed. Managed to find a nice wee shop called the Tribe. Was like being back there in 2005 :) Pretty much anything went in there. Pints, joints with tobacco and I could buy from the budbox. As Charlie Sheen would say...............WINNING

Bowen
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
weegee View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 23:24
im embarrassed to admit it nut ive never been to the dam %3cry

im going to have to get my ass in gear, the thought of sitting in an enviroment where im not considered a criminal for smoking a joint appeals to me in a big way.

i want to see the day when we can walk into a cafe in the uk and get some grade-A hash.  now there is a street party i would attend.  (i can dream)

sry a little off topic

snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 00:07
i just think about that its a pity cause in the usa where the ban of cannabis as medicne and as drug begun they have now better laws than as example in switzerland where ten years ago all was good...and now amsterdamm is the next point of cannabis authority theyre going to put down...its a shame...
its not very intelligent...foreign people will buy their stuff from side street dealers or ask an netherland guy to go buy for them and some criminals will make many money...i think every tourist pay 10£ when someone is going to buy them 5gr of hash or weed...so there will be a lot of guys who will buy for foreigners and make theyre money....not a bad job...if a tourist pay 5 or 10 £ for a buy its a greagt job and foreign tourist still be able to smoke...
too if they might been able to ban all tourism actions and stop side street dealers those will visist other countrys as example spain to by theyre stuff...in spain you get a lot of marrocan hash and its easy to there

some people may say they will not can do but swiss people told same 10 years ago and look at the situation there...99% of shops theyre closed and the rest isnt selling anything not even seeds...it can happen very fast if the government wants it...be aware
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>