Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Clones starting to flower under 18/6!!! :(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Avid View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Avid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clones starting to flower under 18/6!!! :(
    Posted: 02 January 2011 at 15:52
Hey ya'll!

I have two grow rooms... I'm growing Dinafems Critical+ in my flowering room at the momments. Roughly a week ago I took 5 cuttings just before they were put into flower and placed them in my veg room under 125w fluros.

I used clonex rooting gel then placed them in my little humidity dome under 24 hours light. Six days in I added the timer making the light 18/6. They have not rooted yet but are looking very healthy, I don't understand why because this is my first time cutting my own clones but they have started growing brown and white coloured pistols as if they are flowering.

Is this supposed to happen? I was given the cirital clones that are flowring now by a friend and they didn't show pistols until I put them into flower...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2011 at 20:08
Maybe the distance to the bulb was to long..if the plants get not enough light they go flower, is my opinion with clones. Maybe the mother got much light and the clones much less..
EDIT 16/8 ?????? i hope you mean 18/6!!!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
forma420 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote forma420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2011 at 23:00
Keep em at an even 18/6 DO NOT change the hours. You probably have a different time on/time off on your light cycle than where they came from. it will revert back to veg with time but those pre flowers wont go away..its wierd
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2011 at 07:33
I lost my mothers in 2010 because of to less light (Tubelights), that was sad, i had to start again, lucky part is the plants i grow now are a much better strain!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2011 at 13:14
How many flowers? if its just one or two at the places where the plant branches, then its likely that they are only pre flowers and are perfectly normal. Picture would help
Avid View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Avid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2011 at 13:32
There where 3 plants in 18/6 light, two 600 watt hps to be exact. Just before I flowered them I took 5 cuttins and put them in another room under 125w compact fluro with 24 hour light. Six days in I added the timer making it 18/6 hour light.

There are many pistols now, they are orange coloured coming from everywhere...

Don't whether to take extra cuttins to be safe but the origional 3 plants are well into flower now?

martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2011 at 13:52
keep giving grow food and 18 hours light, she can recover, there is no headbud yet, if she makes a headbud i would cut it off, more chance she goes into veg again..but its caused by not enough light , a shock from when she was part of the motherplant and had a 600w above her
forma420 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote forma420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2011 at 14:24
They will be fine Avid...just keep em on the schedule and they'll revert back. May take a few weeks but they'll be ok
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2011 at 14:43
well i cant see the top of the plant, but they look liek pre flowers to me. Harmless, dont worry about them.
Avid View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Avid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2011 at 18:35
Should I use the 400w Metal Halide instead of the 125w compact fluo? I was planning on waiting till the plants get a little bigger but they in the humidity dome so :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>