Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Police raid garage 'cannabis factory'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Police raid garage 'cannabis factory'
    Posted: 11 January 2011 at 20:30
Embarrassed police have issued an apology to a mother after officers swooped on  her house thinking she had turned it into a cannabis factory - and found an  electric heater for her two guinea pigs 'Simon' and 'Kenny'.

DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2011 at 09:13
Whoops indeed hehee 
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:55
now she is free to grow...
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2011 at 14:10
simon and kenny were the dealers ! ;)
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2011 at 16:49
WTF

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2011 at 16:54

Yeah is funny :) but here is the conspiricy. Somebody explain me how this isnt a public service announcement telling people that shed/garage grows are bad cause a 1 degree heat difference shows up on the outside. Have i got a skewed view? cannabis psycosis no doubt :)

Edit: im also gonna say poor simon and kenny :( Caging animals pisses me off in general and i feel especially sorry that some kind person has decided to cage up 2 male hamsters.
CaveDog19 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CaveDog19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2011 at 01:10
Well, at least she was not as unlucky as the grow op that got found simply coz it was the only roof on the street that did NOT have snow on it lol. So when they busted in and found....lots of plants in the attic. My heart broke alittle that day for them lol

But....not as much when i saw this awhile back.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11734671

Police always do this thou, "Major blow to these Criminals" "Taken this off the street from childen" blah blah blah. Never going to stop. Just go further underground......really is there any point, endless waste of time and money.

Proteus im prob wrong but your name reminds me of Warhammer40k novels you a fan ? ^.^
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2011 at 01:15
lol "major blow". My name is an old sea god that changed his face to hide his identity so he could tell lies :)  Have you read "the inqusition wars" ? old school 40k classic, not the tat they churn out these days. If you havnt read it, do and space marine, but avoid the old blood angels book. 
CaveDog19 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CaveDog19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2011 at 02:00
its pathetic eh lol and yeh im in need of another bookshelf ive got too many 40k books, and yes i have it the omnibus on my "to read list" Along with Titanicus, The Chpater Due(not an Ultramarine fan but, Graham McNeil is great) & Prospero Burns. Gotta love the Horus Hersy books. And no i used to have a very old school copy of Space Marine, Thank the Emperor they have brought it out again.
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2011 at 02:29
Prospero burns is the other half of "a thousand sons" isnt it? I have just read that and i have to wonder about mcneils writing these days. I know some of the old stuff is good but hes writing lines like "and he felt his primarchs throbbing preasance" and im thinking wtf? Hes either writing jokes in for the people who will notice or 40k is taking a slightly dodgy turn :)  I have to be honest i dont rate the new stuff, but read inquisition war, will remind you of what the 40k universe used to be and the characters actually have some depth to them. (i should feel ashamed of reading such rubbish at my age haha)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>