Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

what a week pfff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what a week pfff
    Posted: 14 January 2011 at 18:34
What a week!! ( on the forum)
EDIT: I changed the names of the forummembers into only the first letter.It started with an opinion of a forummember, i didn't agree with him (M) in a thread ( of B).
We didn't understand eachother because i made a mistake in my message, where i wrote "clone" i meant "seedling", with that started a miscommunication. Logic.
then an other forum member came between us and i discovered my mistake, sh****t!
i said sorry to the viewers of the thread and told them I am stupid!! I sended immediately a private message to M and i apologized it was my mistake, we sended each other a few messages i told him how it happened etc. M is very polite and has knowledge about growing, i told him. There is no problem between us!
Then i got a private message of B, with a strange text, i didnt understand..
i said sorry to him, because i thought i pushed a wrong button on the forum or something,then i got an other message in wich he called me a c*ck..strange..
Ok this can happen!
After that in every thread he fights my opinion, i copied his co*k message and put it in his thread.
Then he defended himself by saying my english is not good and my advises are worthless, then i placed on those threads copies of personal messages sended to me from different forummembers, with compliments for my advise.. (ofcourse anonymous)

what a week!!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2011 at 19:59
How can a simple chat of growing cannabis which I'm sure every member in this forum loves to can make 2 fellas insulting each other?

C'mon guys give us a break. Teasing a bit sometimes is ok but no need insults and all that shit.

Lack of toking I guess...
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2011 at 16:35
feck it mate.

your only tring to help people, i seen the posts and mountian out of a molehill came to mind. 
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2011 at 04:02
relax martini hehee
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2011 at 09:43
Just smile and wave Martini, smile and wave... some people are really brave when they are hiding behind a keyboard.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:10
Hai sarah louise,
it was partly (at least) my own mistake..
if i bring good news everybody is happy, but if i tell someone: the plants you have killed were just in preflower, they could have changed from male(preflower) to female(flower) i would be p*ss*d too!Once i grew afghani it always had male preflowers, i took them off and the rest was female ( working with clones). I stopped with the afghani because it smells to much for indoor grow imo.
i am feeling well already again.
i placed 900 posts, 890 (+/-) for other growers, 10 for my own questions.
i am here to help, as i always do.
i lived last 7 years o n the streets to help youth on the streets, to become not a criminal, i was stalked by the police everyday up to 34 times a day! i am used to it. Police works with analyses in their computers. An old guy with 100s of young people around him must be a pedophile, it took years, 3 arrests and a house search ( i had an empty growroom, they were not interested in this, only my sleepingroom had their interest) never had a problem again with them. so i am used to it..i am a humanist, this is not inthe computer analyse program: different is always negative they thought.
i am used to it!%3c3co%3c20high thanks for the reply
%3c3coint
Edit: i have been on the other side when I was young, but i learned from mistakes made by me and my friends..
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 08:09
YESSS, it was a nice week again, i passed the 1000 posts!Im a forummember since sept, but started on the site around half november.thats 500 post per month!
I love this site, sometimes i can be very critical, depending how critical the forummember is who i am dealing with. I met some one last week , he wrote NEVER plant two plants in one pot (never say never..) such things trigger me, than i am bowing/bending(?) to the opposit side:do it always ,its always better!%3c3cig%3c20smileIts my humor..i am loved and i am hated, there are not many people that know me AND that have no opinion about me!
it was a fantastic week again! pfff
edit: a had an other funny experiment last week: someone asked a question( he was from Greece) i gave her/him an answer , all in english. Then he put a message ,i think in the Greek language..then i wrote him a reply with some random letters, it looked greek to me..
haha, i found this so funny!!Ok,Ok its childish..%3c3crmm, sorry..%3c3cig%3c20smile
permy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote permy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 09:11
Smoke, toke and forget all about it.
Hey hey it's blinky bill!
 Post Reply Post Reply