Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

first time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blackmagic View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Blackmagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 22:39
I am going to order both shiva and super.but how about nl#5+haze.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Blackmagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 22:40

have you ever bought from kind seeds.thanks

RedDogKaos View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote RedDogKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 23:12
nl#5haze is more sativa pal, it will take longer for results, in hydro/aero you do SS & Shiva Skunk in 40-45 days (blooming) nl#5haze will take 60-65 so look at your crop rate over a year ... :) I have grow from sensi, dutch passion, green house, sweet seeds, dna, dinafem, medical seeds. I always look for good yields, strength, single cola, indica = short flowering period. ANd this are key points you have to look if you want to grow commercial way  and thats what you want to do i guess. But take it slow if it is your 1st grow, otherwise you will probably blow your money away and wont get results close to what you´re looking for  
Red
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Blackmagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2011 at 00:48
OK thanks man for all the useful info.I am in the us and need seeds are the seed banks that will send to me reliable and trust worthy.i looked at about 10 of them don't know witch to use.are their a way to tell which ones are legit.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:00
Sensi, White Label and Flying Dutchmen are all reliable, as are several other breeders based in Holland such as Serious Seeds, Sagamartha, Soma, etc.

The trouble is, if you're in the US (I'm guessing based on your reference to pounds), then the original breeders won't send seeds.

If you're outside the EU, you'll also have to find a reliable reseller which ships to countries that consider seeds illegal. We can't recommend any such resellers on this site.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Blackmagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2011 at 02:47
OK thanks i will be posting again once i get something going .I am probably going to need your help.
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2011 at 04:09
G was right its full time job
RedDogKaos View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote RedDogKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:06
If you have a look at this diary :

http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7835

You will have clue of how much equipment and space you need to produce what you want, the presented rooms in above diary bloom 320 days a year and give average yield of 3.5lb a month.

But as Ganja & DriveBy said, once you know what you´re doing it will be a part time job with full time job responsibilities!

Red
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Blackmagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2011 at 18:31
I am ordering my cabinets from superponics they seam to have the best stealth hydro system out.The cabinet comes with a co2 system 400 and 600w lights for 4,400 $ delivered.the also have a trailer that cost 15,000 if you get a Chance to look at it please do and tell me what you think.The system that i am ordering is the trio.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2011 at 18:44
Overpriced, IMHO

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>