Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Movie Talk (Besson, Coens, Gilliam)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2011 at 04:00
the good the bad the ugly best western ever
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:51
AGREE drive by! and "once upon a time in west..." too
i would like to know if(we never know!) i can upload this 3 fims in french dubbing(for the comfort :) )
scum ,things to do in denver when youre dead, fear and loathing in las vegas.

cheers alls smokers !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2011 at 14:53
we've got true grit, good audio but not the best picture quality so im waiting to watch it. my bro and my friend have both watched it and said it was a good film, hope its beter than mr nice as that was a let down.
InvertedVertigo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote InvertedVertigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2011 at 15:20
agreed chris. i was going to save it for when i had harvested my ss but i'm glad i didn't bother. hopefully "The Wee Man" will be released someday or i will have to keep digging out the classics.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2011 at 15:51
i cant believe you all are so interested in movies!! I am always to stoned for movies, after 5 minutes i dont know what the film is about..I watch news and sport only..
I have seen some movies that i remember partly..i guess%3cot%20smoki%3cg
cheech and chong (all) Rosemaries baby, and ofcourse the dutch movie Spetters.
I love to watch the tour the france since i was young, but at the finish i mostly am sleeping.. to stoned,haha.( you have to eat and drink constantly while watching, the stages are long..)
edit post nr 1111 on 13-2-11
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:07
hi smokers ! have somes gooood vibes from here !
i saw "BURIED" last time...: very stress movie: i let the others which saw it, pitch it !   :
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2011 at 20:15
lol breizh,

hope your well.

theres another topic opened up on movies.

http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8678&PN=5

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2011 at 19:12
lol chris ! im not well! the disease starting to win against me ! :(
a other topic ? yes but i was first ! ;) save our planet ! and peace for alls ! and i m always near,even without grow....
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2011 at 19:24
hey buddie,

yes breizh yours was first, just thought you might have something to add,lol.

sorry to hear your you not feeling too well, but its good to hear your always around mate%3chumbs%20Up
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2011 at 19:25
Hi brother BG it saddens me to hear your not well, I hope things get better for you soon. Keep on fighting it man,you have won this far!! Best wishes from Ireland.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12