Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

And again red yellow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2011 at 08:09
Without clear images under natural lighting, it's pretty hard to say anything useful... apart from reddening on the stems like that is usually a stress sign.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2011 at 09:57
the plant looks like the plant of my sister last year, it might be the Ph of the tapwater wich is mostly Ph8 instead of 6.If the ph is to high the Nitrogen gets locked in the soil.( buds can be ok Phosphor needs a little high PH(7))
its a guess, i have seen this many times but what was the problem?Dont remember..
could be fusarium, to high temp in combination with to less food.( to less food in the plant, not in the soil).
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12