Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > CannaMyths
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

4. Marijuana suppresses the immune system

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4. Marijuana suppresses the immune system
    Posted: 15 July 2004 at 11:31
Like the studies claiming to show damage to the reproductive system, this myth is based on studies where animals were given extremely high-in many cases, near-lethal-doses of cannabinoids. These results have never been duplicated in human beings. Interestingly, two studies done in 1978 and one done in 1988 showed that hashish and marijuana may have actually stimulated the immune system in the people studied.
BlackVeined View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote BlackVeined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 22:20

I totally agree on this one,

I've got arthritis psoriatica myself, an auto-immune chronic. Smoking pot probably supressed the symptoms. I'm doing chemo now, can't play the guitar anymore, but it's alright to keep smoking...

G13 is all I ever smoke...
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 20:23
please im french  ive got crohn desease and i know canabis put my immun system at the top it make my inflamation down and i appreciate!%3cmile and good luck for ou black veined
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 15:39
the next buy will be for me the vulcano with a best price on sensi seeds i test one time and i was very impressed!! and it nice too when the tobaccos in bad for my disease...so i will tell if it very good vaporiser good day and peace
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 17:15
Originally posted by seeroseero

These results have never been duplicated in human beings.

Funny that, how experiments using 'near lethal doses' of a substance aren't replicated in humans.

I know this is hugely old but hey what would it be like without the occasional thread necro?
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2015 at 10:37
how long this prohibition will during !!!
cannabis flower help in CROHN desease ! alls the doctors here know that but no one want to bet his career by telling this !

how long will during this coward state mentality !

and imo we need here some touch of "anglo-saxon" about the pragmatical way of society.

please don't blame me ...i'm in the bad mood .

bg.and peace for alls.
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
 Post Reply Post Reply