Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

yellow leaves-problem! any ideas?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kwstas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kwstas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yellow leaves-problem! any ideas?
    Posted: 27 February 2011 at 20:12
i am growing super skunk from seed and i fed the seedlings twice with root juice and bio heaven by biobizz just as instructed
temp is around 25 C and humidity 30%
what do you thing ?any advice will be helpfull..
i am posting sm images below
kwstas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kwstas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2011 at 20:31
i
kwstas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kwstas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2011 at 20:34

kwstas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kwstas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2011 at 20:36
http://forum.sensiseeds.com/images/users/a_kwstas/a_skunk_i12704.html
kwstas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kwstas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2011 at 20:41
http://forum.sensiseeds.com/images/users/a_kwstas/faefa.jpg
ninja-ninja View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote ninja-ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2011 at 20:58
I think humidity is too low. it should be somewhere around 50-60%
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2011 at 16:38
the temp should be 21 o C. The seedlings dont need much food and water.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2011 at 16:40
%3cndefined  
this is the foto of KWSTAS
the plants have evaporate a lot caused by low humidity, spray the plants with water a few times a day. The leafs will get brown at the tips and dry out. For the rest its ok.
Raise humidity.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
kwstas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kwstas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2011 at 19:57
thanks a lot  ninja-ninja and martini !i ve just sprayed them with water and i ll wait to see what happens..
anyway ,is this a problem that appears only in this stage of cultivation(i mean when the plants are~ a week and a half old)or through the whole process ?
cause i ve tried some tricks but i cant raise humidity that much(50-60%)
i ve also been told that low humidity i not a big problem (i should only water the plants more often and give them less food)and that it can make the plants produce more thc in order to reduce the evaporation.is that right?
InvertedVertigo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote InvertedVertigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2011 at 20:01
i doubt it will be the humidity then. mines wasn't registering on the hygrometer it was that low as seedlings. and 50 to 60% sounds fine. other growers have harvested off lower than this.mine rarely goes beyong 35 - 50%.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>