Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > CannaMyths
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

3. Marijuana is a 'Gateway Drug'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 15:33
lol
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2011 at 20:32
alcohol is the biggest gateway drug.imo
with most things that are investigated: there are 2 ways to look at it: short and long term.
in the case of maryjohanna it doesnt matter if you get addicted to it , its a positive drug, if all people use cannabis we would have a better world.I smoked a lot but last time was 2 weeks ago and saturday i will smoke again (15 days no smoking) i have no problem with it when i was younger i had problems with no smoking, was in bed until 16,00hrs, lazy etc.
Now i am activ, even when i smoke.I learned to cope with the drug. It is not a chemical drug, it is quite mild. I see cannabis as a tool, many people use it after work to relax, it works positive for that. Or before they go to bed to get a good night-rest.Artists use it for the inspiration, its all positive, car drivers who smoked are behaving better in traffic.
If i had a bag of weed beside me i would smoke it , but i havent its no problem at all
i smoke 30 years, ok it made me different, i have other opinions, i could have the same opinions, but a person who doesnt smoke, mostly cant agree with my opinions, so it made me more complete as a human, i find it a positive drug!
edit:some  American soldiers used heroin in Vietnam, when they returned to the states after the war, LESS than 1 % STAYED ADDICTED , THE REST STOPPED, THE STRESS WAS GONE THEY DIDNT NEED IT anymore.And every alcoholist started with mother milk, shouldnt we make that illegal??%3ceek
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
WeedDealer View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote WeedDealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 15:01
You know what ...
Speedy89loc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Speedy89loc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2014 at 17:02
My self i Think that weed is no gateway drug as a former junkie , weed pretty Much saved me from all the shit i have been through now 4 years Clean from heroin and pills
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234