Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Medicinal Cannabis
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

True Blueberry/OG Kush

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TrueBlueberry/OGKush View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote TrueBlueberry/OGKush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: True Blueberry/OG Kush
    Posted: 09 March 2011 at 05:51
Hello, I'm looking for medicinal marijuana. The condition I'm trying to releave is mussle spasm.
Therefor I need the plant with the highest CBD count known today:
True Blueberry/OG Kush

I have done some research on the internet and since there arn't enough studies that really give an answer to the question "what is the best strain of marijuana for my condition?" a question I see many people struggeling with over different forums.
So with combined information and some logic I beleave it is True Blueberry/OG Kush that I'm looking for.
But since I'm speculating over something I haven't done any true research yet, and english isn't my first language please correct me anywhere.

Here is some of the information I used in my consideration:

1 Migraine, for instance, seems to respond best to Sativa's while muscle spasticity is best relieved by Indica. Sativa's tend to be higher in THC and CBN (Cannabinol) while Indica's tend to be higher in CBD (Cannabidiol).

2 THC is the psychoactive component of cannabis responsible for the "high". CBN is a degradation product that can produce sleepiness and CBD is a nonpsychoactive agent whose mechanism of action is unknown.

Many sites tell you to take an indica, since all are naturally high in CDB. But then we are talking of an CBD pecentage of max. 2%. (mostly much much lower even) Now I understand that CBD is very powerfull and that 2% is an higher CBD-count than most smoke smokers will smoke in their life. Most smokers care for a high THC count, and often haven't even heard of CBD or CBN. But this strain is known to produce somewhere between 6% en 10% CBD. Need I say more?

The case I am talking about is special.
My friends' mom had a horrible accident long ago. It's a miracle she even lives to tell the tale. She has some of the worst mussle pains (horrible contractions, never relaxed over the entire back) she litterally doesn't remember how it feels tot lay back without pain everywhere.
So we need something to releave her mussles.
Medicinal sience can't do much. But marijuana plants high in CBD have shown good results for people with mussle pains. However this is user feedback and isn't to be considered as sientific results.
Since we all have to start somewhere this is it for me. Marijuana is a long time passion of mine, and I beleave it can give us much more medicinally than is known allready.

So I know I probably need a strain with a high CBD count, (positive user feedback; CBD works on the body, not the mind; indica is precribed often wich allways has a relativally high CBD count).
And I'm not going for any indica, my first trail shall be with the one wich has the highest CBD count known today. Not considdering THC or CBN at all, since they affect the mind.
The one with the highest I could find is: True Blueberry/OG Kush

Now all I need is some "True Blueberry/OG Kush" seeds. Simple, right?
Not really. The seed market is filled with brands that sell you kinda the right strain (ripped it off from the original Sensi Seeds for instance)
Therefor I'm hoping that somehow I can order these exact seeds from Sensi Seeds (not white label) so I can be sure to have the real thing. Otherwise the whole project will be contamminated before I even start.
Please let me know if you have any information that could help me.
Thank you :)
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2011 at 14:26
True Blueberry/OG Kush is not a Sensi strain, nor is it based on Sensi strains, AFAIK.

If it's a recognised strain, it may be available in seed or clone form in the US (it sounds like a US strain).

I haven't heard of many strains with such a high CBD content, except a couple of medicinal strains which have been bred specifically for that purpose. True Blueberry/OG Kush doesn't sound like one. The two parent strains aren't known for their CBD content, so I don't see why their offspring would have so much more).

Where did you get the info TB/OGK it was supposed to have such a high CBD content?

The only currently available strain I have heard of with a measured, reliable cannabinoid reading similar to what you describe is Bediol, from the Dutch medicinal cannabis organisation.

Bediol® - http://www.bedrocan.nl/producten/bediol.html

According to their website, Bediol contains less than 6% THC and 7.5% CBD.

Finally, I think something similar may be released in seed form by Sensi this year. I have definitely heard mention of a new medicinal strain with a very, very high percentage of CBD (maybe in double figures)

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2011 at 14:37
thanks ganja for this info ! a new medicinal strain from sensi ?! give us more !!! 7,5 cbd ? seem to be lot ! ? no?
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
TrueBlueberry/OGKush View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote TrueBlueberry/OGKush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2011 at 02:35
Thank you for the feedback, Ganja.
And we're going to try out that Bediol.
But you asked where I got the info.
This is the main site, has some real interesting stuff:
http://www.projectcbd.org/index.html
And this is the specific page on the True Blueberry/OG Kush:
http://www.projectcbd.org/StrainNotes/TrueBlueberry.OGKush/TrueBlueberryOGKush.html
This page actually starts off saying exactly what you mentionted as well, that neither parent had a mentionable CBD stock.
Silver Satin View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Silver Satin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 07:28
TBB/OGK -

In the Summer 2010 edition of O'Shaughnessy's  (The Journal of Cannabis in Clinical Practice) there is an article entitled: 'Doctors to Study the Effectiveness of CBD.'  The article was written by Frank Gardner and references the exact plant about which you are inquiring.  It would benefit you to perform a Google search and obtain a copy of the journal.  It is packed full of information about CBDs and other endocannabinoids.  The True Blueberry/OG Kush cross is available at the Women's Alliance for Medical Marijuana in Santa Cruz, and was developed in the mountains south of Yreka, California, by Wendell Lee of Full Spectrum Genetics (not to be confused with the lab in Colorado).  I picked up a copy while attending a medicinal cannabis workshop sponsored by Bret Bogue and Apothecary Genetics.  There was an entire panel discussing the unheralded benefits of CBD and other endocannabinoids. 
Check out 'Project CBD' (http://projectcbd.com/).
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 21:48
i hope sensi do bring the new strain out
laurahill View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling
spamspamspamspam spamspamspamspam

Quote laurahill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 08:21
Hey,Thank you so much for sharing this info..This is very helpful info given ..Thanks again.
vuitton View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vuitton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2012 at 15:28
id be very intersted to know possible % of thc and cbd on the sensi strains?
 Post Reply Post Reply