Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

destroyed plants!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kwstas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kwstas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: destroyed plants!
    Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:38
i was growing 4 super skunk and they where doing pretty well (some af them were overfed(not much!) and had some yellow leaves .
i left the house for 2 hours and when i came back all of them were dead as you can see in the images below..
my question is could this happen by itself ?or is it the result of human intervention?
cause i think someone had it happen ...
thank you in advance..
kk
kwstas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kwstas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:42
dead%20plants!dead%20plants!dead%20plants!dead%20plants!%3cdsad%3c%3ca%3cdead%20plants!%3c%3c%3csf
TheDeparted View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:00
hi welcome to the site.
give more info buddy!
watering schedule?have u been feeding?
what lights u use?
the leaves still look green so that tells me u could save them.
when i started one of mine went like that all droppie.
i gave it some watrer tied it up and now is my biggest plant!
ive seen peeps put a glass of water beside plants to increase humidity but
why have u got so much?
not sure if that would cause this.
just give more info m8 so peeps can help im sure they will.
kwstas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kwstas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:27
i use 250w hps
i was watering them every 1 or 2 days(100ml maximum for each plant)
i was feeding them with biobizz (bio heaven ,root juice in the beggining and big-grow then)as instructed
humidity was tooooo low in the grow room so i had to do all that to bring it up to the desirable level!now its ~50-60%
thank you very much jonny you gave me hope!
TheDeparted View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:39
no probs m8 and im on my fist grow so maybe not the best person to take advice from.
but ill try and help always as much i can.
your watering seems ok!
by the look of them i guess there about 2 weeks old?
what distance is there between light and plants? for a 250 hps should be about 12 to 14 inches i think!?
u said this might have been done by someone in purpose if so explain that m8 it might help.
when watering make sure the pots dry out a little between each watering if the soil is moist when u put ur finget in leave it another day.
its a strange one altough i wouldnt feed recommended dosage of any food yet as it might be to much!
try quarter or half strength and build it up.
i am doing superskunk to m8 and they were first to germ and are now my biggest and strongest plants.
i germmed another 6 seeds including 2 ss 6 days ago and the 2 ss are now little seedlings no sign of the rest as yet so what im saying is i think ss are hard little feckers so not sure of the cause here!
im sure the rest of the gang will be on and will help as much as possible
goodluck
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 19:41
2 Hours? That's strange. Leaves and stems bended can happen in 2 hours but the leaves drying can't.

You have animals at your place?
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
RedDogKaos View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote RedDogKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 23:05
I see some serious over feed here, at this stage of the plant i would not use any nutrients till they get bigger, you could use some root stimulator only. Soil already contain nutrients. 2h its still pretty fast for this reaction, my guess is that you could cause root burn, which will partially block water intake of the plants.

Solution: flush your plants, prepare water at 5.5 - 6.0 PH and use at least 2-3 times more water than your pot volume per pot.

Light looks to be bit high as i can see your plants stretch.

On below picture are my seeds (8 days after germination)
And i have no soil only plain water (EC0,4) and i use 1/5 of recommended nutrients table & if you look closely you can see that one plant suffer a bit of nutrient over feed ...

Red
Maasa View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Maasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 23:47
Im not an expert either, but they are stressed alright.. looks like too much water and most possibly overfed. At that size you dont need to feed, the soil has all the nutrients the plants needs for the first 3-4 weeks. I use biobizz too and i started with 25% of the recommended dose (0.25ml/L) but that was when they were about twice the size as your plants. when they get bigger, feed once and then water twice before feeding again. Look at the leafs, they tell you what the plant needs or dont need.
Have a look at http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=6499 for nutrient problems and solutions.
Like RedDogKaos said, flush it and let the dirt dry out a bit before watering.
I wouldnt feed until it "asks" for it.
How hot is it in the growroom?
G.A. View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling
Gone Away

Quote G.A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2011 at 15:13
i wouldnt even waste my time tryin to save those.
 Post Reply Post Reply