Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

LED GROW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ak50 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ak50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2012 at 22:55
Hi LED growers.... need some advise ...
could you look into here ? and tell me if you heared about this before?
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2012 at 15:04
hi ak50!
IHAd the problem, the cause was to much water so the plant makes no roots in that case.
i would say less water and let it dry out a bit,wait until the plant improves and start feeding again.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2012 at 15:06
i think the plant had no roots enough when the plants started to grow under the lights.
take a week for rooting
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2012 at 14:39
Hi Chris, i have now 3 strains, white gold, martini haze and a new bakardy haze (Martini haze x white gold)
i had 3 new plants, 1 with a good taste and 2 with a not good taste all from my crossing with the mh and wg.
takes 6 months work..
i have all equipment new and doing small with 5 plants.
hope for a warm winter, less heatcosts. i have a digital ballast 225 watt/275/400/ 440 no relay anymore, i have 24/24 lights on and i work with an extra dark room.
not much news..
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 14:41
i have 2 new photoos of a bud  35 days led only, its in the cannabisphoto section because i cant reduce size not enough for the forum. look it is already loaded with thc.. lots imo
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:14
i found out (again) the white hairs are longer than under Hps and the color is nice orange instead of brown, so there are some differences under led, plants start to be ready, i have 2 bakardys at the moment under 50 watts each, 44 red and 6 blue.
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 12:14
good going! I am really interested in the end results of a " 24/24/0/0" setup
it demands some serious dedication to be growing that style Martini!

Not everyone has the discipline to switch the plants twice a day
if it works out you might have a nice little batch of high end product to see you through the cold dark winter..

"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
J.B. Walton View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote J.B. Walton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 22:35
I brought this story up again to support the coversation of today in an other thread for ... girard..
NEW HASH PICTURES In the photogallery!them. New law march 2015: if you have a grow question then send me a private message.
I will give no grow info in public anymore.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910