Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

My 1st Grow Diary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 16:26
Nice trees
Krüller View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Krüller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 18:08
Hi friend!
The thing with nutrients is that not enough isn't bad while feeding too much is. Follow the instructions and do not hesitate to lower doses.
If some parts of the stem is turning into purple, then it is a sign that the crop needs more food.
I create nature.
CaveDog19 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CaveDog19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2011 at 02:30
Thanks Kruller ive noticed some of this purple you speak of, ill up the dose abit.
CaveDog19 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CaveDog19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2011 at 15:56
Picture update time.

Got a spider living in one of the weed plants and in the big bushy one there seems to be a month that does not want to leave, the spider has been busy and wrapped some leafs together to make a little nest, thinking ima have to kick out the spider family b4 i get a small legion of the little things all over my plant
matlear View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote matlear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2011 at 20:56
Looking good cave dog.... PS... keep the spider, keeps the flies down...
Check My Grow Journal Here http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8329
stinkysticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2011 at 14:26
very nice. looks like trichs are starting to take over, rather than the spider. By the way, let's see his nest.
i agree with matlear. if it's not a spidermite, leave the small predator be. he might be useful.
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."
Bob Marley
CaveDog19 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CaveDog19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2011 at 14:32
already eviced the spider, early in the summer a spider next burst open in another part of my garden and there was a crap load so rather not have spiders all over my plants, but as for bugs getting colder here and not alot of bugs seem to be around. The only issue i kinda have is picking off crappy leafs in te big bush of a plant.

How far along do you guys think i am with this ?
CaveDog19 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CaveDog19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 13:31
i really need to update with some pics but my EarlySkunks are bulking up but now the sun is going away and there is alot of rain to come later in the week, some parts of the UK are going to get snow they say. This late i dnt know what to do with my plants, such a shame the UK had a piss poor summer, as always. Im not even sure how much longer they have.
CaveDog19 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CaveDog19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2011 at 14:59
Been ages since i updated with some pics and things have changed alot since last i updated. Tell me what you guys think, ive been really lucky to have some good solid warm sun the past couple of weeks kinda weird considering it october but im not bitching plants seem to have enjoyed it.

One of the Early Skunks is really far along but the other is kinda lagging behind and the Punky Lion has just turned into a huge bulky bush but now is finally doing alot of bud work.

Punky Lion bush

Another grower friend told me to cut off the big leafs around where the buds are forming to give them a boost in the bud forming and seems to have worked as far as i know, the Punky Lion im still picking on crappy looking leafs or just giving it a good trim. Also in the middle of this bush there were 3 branches they seemed to have been struggling alot to grow most of it was dead leafs cept the very top but at this point its pointless so i just cut them off.
CaveDog19 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CaveDog19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2011 at 18:47
noooooooooooooo i got some bud rot in the one with the nice BIG BUD on the top :( had to chop the entire thing off, but right now they are all doing fine not seen any other signs of it but fingers crossed.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>