Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

plant growing only 1 leaves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newbie_grower99 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote newbie_grower99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: plant growing only 1 leaves
    Posted: 15 April 2011 at 22:04
 Hey, my plant that is about 2 weeks into flower is growing one leaves instead of 6 or 7, anyonw know why that is ? Also how old can you start to sex your plants ? Thanks
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 23:16
not heard of the one leaf before newb?

to sex the plants, i allway thought it was either you flower them and wait for them to show you.

or you take clones of each plant, flower them, then you'll know what the originals were.

i'd be glad to here of an easier way though.

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote newbie_grower99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2011 at 02:10
Yeah, its really weird. After I cloned her, And my new have about 10 sets of leaves. Is tghat big enough to switch to 12 hours?
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:54
10 sets of leaves should be more than big enough to flower. although id go off hieght rather than amount of leaves.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2011 at 13:52
single finger leaves is defo some kind of stress if your plants have been in flower for 2 wks then you should be seeing signs by now?? are your lights stricht 12/12??
ANDWHAT
TheDeparted View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2011 at 13:57
yeah like munzy said after 2 weeks 12/12 u should no the sex of them.
how long u veg them for?
not sure about the leaves.
get some pics up it helps alot m8.
goodluck
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2011 at 12:20
It sounds a bit early in flowering for leaves to be reducing their number of blades, but it is something that happens in flowering.

Seedlings start out with one blade, then grow three per leaf, then five. Larger plants can easily grow 7, 9 or more blades. When flowering gets well underway, the numbers of blades on the leaves around the flowering sites often start to reduce. Eventually, the plant is back to producing one-bladed 'spear' leaves throughout the buds.

Not sure what's happening to your plant, though. Two weeks in flowering isn't really long enough to see this reaction. Some photos of the plant(s) might help.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote newbie_grower99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2011 at 14:33
Yea im going to take some pictures. I have to find my camera cord. The clones that I took off her have one fingered leaves also. One or two of the clones are just starting to grow properly. The light got messed up a couple time. My wife turned it off when I was at work :(  but that only happened once or twice, maybe that messed them up ? Anyways thanks for the help guys. I will keep yeah posted on the freak plant.
Thanks
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 17:46
at the moment i have a jackflash with 3 4 5 bladed leafs, could be caused by not enough light, but not shure because the leafs grow horizontal instead of towards the lights..Its not a major problem if the plant looks nice green, mine does.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
 Post Reply Post Reply