Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

big budda n sum BB

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
red662 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote red662 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: big budda n sum BB
    Posted: 30 May 2011 at 20:12
yo everyone im new to the site but not to the lifestyle. im just a couple 3 weeks into my latest run,im growing big budda chesse n one blueberry, im ph at 5.8 under a 600 watt cool tube with a dual spec light. the cheese germ'd within days2-3 and i planted as they hatched the bb took nearly 2 weeks i started out with 5 and 5 fem seed, i got all the chedder easily but its my first time with bb and i lost 4 off them straight away, iv never germed a seed that took so long the way i see it i was lucky to have one survive. the pics im includin r just startin day 15 n the smallest one is the bb.
im gonna super crop one of the plants this time out as its something iv wanted too try but couldn because off cicumstance, but with the bb takin so long to shoot i may as well with the hihest cheese plants any suggestions?
red662 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote red662 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 20:14
btw is there any other way of uploadin pics without havin to alter height n width the pics dont do justice because of my attents to rezize the smallest one in this pic is my bb that survived the rest r chedder, iv started to super crop one wich ill show u in the update pics
matlear View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote matlear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 22:30
use imageshack, welcome to sensi forum by the way, looking forward to seeing how your grow progresses :)
Check My Grow Journal Here http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8329
red662 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote red662 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 13:14
This is week four pics im super croppin the two bak ones left side because my blueberry still hasnt shot up i havent got pics of that yet but will update asap.%3cot%20smoki%3cg

check out my grow
red662 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote red662 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 20:41
any1?
check out my grow
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 20:43
good luck with your growing %3chumbs%20Up
red662 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote red662 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 23:03
thanks man, did u read my question bout supercroppin seed rather than clones is each the same, im from seed this time n am supercroppin i feel its more suited to clones but with seed is there any down side my grow guru told me to chance it on this n what iv seen its just like toppin which i have experiance with.
check out my grow
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 23:09

im not too sure red662 but im sure one of the advanced growers will help with information. ive only ever topped but never super cropped mate

red662 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote red662 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 23:44
yeah man just waitin on the replys which dont seem to b coming lol
check out my grow
red662 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote red662 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:18
check out my grow
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>