Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Medicinal Cannabis
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Few words about medicinal marihuana

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trillme1972 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote trillme1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Few words about medicinal marihuana
    Posted: 18 June 2011 at 23:55
I just want to leave some words about what i think of medicinal marihuana.

Its a shame that some governements like mine (portuguese) dont legalize the medicinal cannabis, i think that are old mentalitys, its a fact that thc helps a lot in patients with pains, with brain deseases like the 2 kinds of sclerosus that existe, alzaimer , others like cancer, and many others.

Its proved that thc have a retard efect in the progression of a lot of deseases...So it bother me a lot that people that SHOULD take thc´s have to buy it in other countrys or in black market...

THC is fun to get high , but more important have some amaizing cure proprieties, who is dont informed about that should read some articles, its insane how good the thc makes.

If you, or  you have any familiar sick, try to see if thc is indicated to his desease. If it is , it will make him beter.

So its just this what i want to say , Governemts like mine are retard, and let people dieing taking aspirines...when the thc is the solution...

Sorry my english.

Good life to every one! -= LEGALIZE %3ceed%20leaf =-

And enjoy the thc´s with moderation
niveamap View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote niveamap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2012 at 19:22
your English was fine! And I totally agree....it definitely helped cure my back pain. Along with daily exercise and some back pain shoes (whichever ones your feel most comfortable in). But seriously, I don't think I could have done it without the magical herb of THC :))
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2013 at 16:05
agree of course! it's a medic for me because CROHN DESEASE...and think: i live in france ! you're quite lucky in portugal !
best vibes from here !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
 Post Reply Post Reply