Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Myths
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

weed without THC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: weed without THC
    Posted: 28 June 2017 at 02:53
what youre searching for is at our seedbank !
its called ALTDEUTSCHER HANF © ® and has a conent of only 0,17 % THC and is rich in CBD and CBD(a)

try it !
itz WATSON SEEDZ ™

and have a good Smoke !
%3c3ceed%3c20leaf

Quarzen

Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
MirandaLewis View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MirandaLewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2014 at 02:58
You can try Sour Tsunami strain it is known a low THC content. The buds have a familiar musky diesel smell with sweet undertones.
skedman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote skedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 06:52
get a strain called tsunami.. it has more of the CBDs so you get less "stoned"
also when you are flowering.. wait till all those little white sticky things on the leaves to turn a nice amber color and then harvest..
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2013 at 10:46
dude, this is the right time for people to learn cannabis alchemy. If everybody can make the strongest best stuff, then theres no need for laws: if everybody breaks the law, the law is broken....
"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:31
dont tell them%3c3confused
%3c3cig%3c20smile
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 22:18
using some Cannabis Alchemy , you can turn 3 acres of hemp into 8 kg of pure thc

martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 14:24
from 1 (dutch) acre (= 10.000 m2) you can harvest 8 kilo of thhe best pollen, if plants have 0,2 % thc%3cig%20smile
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 22:02
total EDIT- i was too lazy to write down all relevant thoughts last night when posting this the first time-

fake weed , or thc free weed is a waste of money imo

Maybe theres hemp out there with tasty resin, and a nice bud to leaf ratio ( like otheres said before )

when I was in a clean time of my recent adult life, I i did like to smoke skullcap by the way ..with some Amber Leaf tobacco..
home grown and hand selected skullcap isnt the same as those sticks and stems you find in herbal shops.
I only used the leaf and flowers.
not the stem

it was a pleasant smoke, without losing my mind.
But please be aware, the aspects you like about cannabis make it such a unique plant.
Skullcap is by o means comparable to good weed.
Skullcap contributes a greenish flavour( if dried well - i put all wild grown skullcap I found in a book. The paper sucks out the moisture, and it protects against  light when drying.

If you are interested in not getting high but really want to taste weed, I suggest you look outside this forum for a strain called Cannatonic.
It is very high in CBD ad low in THC
From my experience, cannabis that is almost equal high in CBD as THC doesnt really get you high.,it can diminish symptoms like fear, or help combat an infection and carcinoma, but it cant get you high.

looking back , i think I tried to stay away from getting high , because I suspected the condition my mental illness would improve while getting clean. The opposite turned out to be true, and instead of smoking skullcap for a year, I should have grabbed a fat spliff as soon as i felt a need to consume cannabinoids.

I dont think the above was clearly put, so if you dont read between the lines very well , here;s the message in a nutshell: your body WANTS weed. Thats why you long for it.
its okay to get high !%3coint
indulge yourself, its the only drug , and spiritual tool i know you cannot overdose on, all while boosting your immune system.%3clown

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:47
THC-free cannabis does not taste good when smoked, IMO.

Leaves (even from potent plants) also taste quite unpleasant when smoked.

Most of the flavour of cannabis from is the terpenes produced by the flowering tops. Without resin and terpene flavours, cannabis tastes a lot like any other dried green plant matter when smoked.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
NoStone View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NoStone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 10:10
Thank you Ganja .

I look about Knaster . Do you think it has a good taste ?

It seems than THC gives the particular same to the weed , it's why we appreciate different varieties .
A part of smokers think hemp is very not awesome... but if it exist 400 varieties of hemp , why not one is good :) ?

Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>