Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Kerala Krush

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alehoser View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Alehoser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kerala Krush
    Posted: 02 August 2011 at 15:24
Goodday %3coving%20it

I am pretty new to growing, so I have a few questions. In the 70's/80's i used to love to smoke Kerala grass. Sticky brown stuff and if you were lucky...%3co%20high

Anyways.. i granted myself a packet of KK ( i assume I can aks here about FD strains? ), but now the difficulties start. It's a cross between Kerala (87,5%) and Skunk #1 ( 12,5), so fairly towards the sativa side of the balance. My questions are:

- Is there anyone who grew the before?
- Do they need a lot of nutrients? Since there's Skunk involved in the genetics, I thought they might need a bit more than the average "sativa dominant hybrid"
- How much do they stretch during flpwering?

Thanks a million and have a nice one.

%3cmbarrass%3cd
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 01:17
1. No, I haven't grown KK but I am familiar with growing sativa and sativa dominant strains.
2. I'd feed it as a sativa and up the feed if the leaves yellow.
3. Being a sativa dominant plant they will definitely stretch at least 2, maybe 3 times their starting height during flower.

You have a good one too, sara.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Alehoser View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Alehoser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 08:56
Thanks again Sara,

right... i'll just give them a try as i trusted the seeds to mother earth already. I'll stck to the moderate feeding regime then. I'm very curious what they'll look like. :)

Post Reply Post Reply