Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Marihuana
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WOW!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
drich84 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote drich84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WOW!
    Posted: 01 September 2011 at 03:55

I have one plant and its been growing since March and in May after transferin it i had to cut it in half cause it started diein off level by level. So i replanted the top half and it took off its almost 2 ft tall. Its been on 12/12 since mid July but it still shows no sign of sex. so my question is "did i put to much stress on it and its not going to show the sex" or "should i just be patient and let my Mary do its thing????                                  

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 11:00
Once the plant (or the piece that was removed and rooted) has recovered and is growing, there's no reason that stress in the past should stop it from flowering.

When you say it's been in 12/12 since mid July, do you mean it's being given that cycle with a grow-light, with 12 hours of artificial light followed by 12hrs of complete darkness?

If so, it's odd that there are no signs of flowering after 6 weeks in this cycle.

If the plant is in natural light, then the natural flowering phase is just beginning for most plants.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
drich84 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote drich84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 22:27
yeah its on 12 hours of light and 12 dark its under 2 cfl's. i thought it was kind of wierd also there was no signs of sex, maybe ther is and im just over looking it. at times when i look at it i could swear i see white hairs but i dont know if its just new growth coming in. ill try to post some pics when i get a chance.
 Post Reply Post Reply