Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Grow Ruderalis Indica Outdoor From Now

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dammi View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grow Ruderalis Indica Outdoor From Now
    Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:01
Hey ,

I would like to start an outdoor culture of Ruderalis Indica on my balcony. The seeds are autoflower.
I live in Italy, and the weather is still nice, not less than 15° usually till November. I get direct light from 8 to 15-16 every day.

Do you think it s still possible ?
Would it be possible to start outdoor, and finish the growth indoor, maybe buying lights?

Thanks !

DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 16:25
I think so, I dont know when temps and sun lowers in italy but like said u can finish wit lamps indoor if the weather says so
dammi View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2011 at 20:35
Thanks,
Just few last things.
In order to hide the culture on my balcony, I would like to use a small plastic greenhouse. Is it ok, or the temperature could be too high.
Another thing, i have bought some bonsai compost to start the growth of the seeds? Is it ok? or i d rather change with special mix.
Cheers.
Damien
 Post Reply Post Reply