Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hindu Kush Sativa Pheno?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OJ View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote OJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2011 at 19:19
"It's obvious by looking at them, that the one plant has some serious sativa characteristics." No doubt.  That's by far the most sativa plant I've ever seen.  That plant has the structure of a pure haze.  I bet that thing takes a full five months of 12/12 to mature, at the least.  You can tell by the looking at the leaf blade closest to your watchband.    It's obvious.

That's real shady of Sensi Seeds for not risking the breaking of laws for you.  They should be willing to go to jail for you.  I mean, you did spend a few dollars on their seeds, right?  Those greedy self righteous bastards!!  Marc Emery has been flirting with the laws for years.  If anyone cared to pursue it, he'd be in jail right now.  But he's not, so what's Sensi's excuse?????  Any other seed company would do it, and everyone knows it.

And Sensi's website clearly shows that they ship seeds to Canada.  Hell, the way I see it MrBuggins, you've totally pwned them, and this callout thread is completely warranted.  And kudos to you, for how you've chosen to deal with this.  Idiots ask questions when they come across things they don't understand.  Classy people go on websites and call people out first.  That's how mature adults get things done.

DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2011 at 21:47
Mr. B.. Is that " sativa kush" grown in same condiotions and methods wit those two real kushes above? Lookin the age between em they look all same aged so honest I dont know, really diifficult to believe youve been ripped or its just different pheno hindu. What if you were skunked out plantin seeds and one got mixed accidentally...? And OJ to me is hard to believe that takes 5 months 12/12, takes longer than those above but who knows that for sure cause it aint sure what strain it is but it doesnt look like anythin like HKs ive seen and grown and hard to believe they slipped sativa in him\her indica pack. Easy to believe him\her got beans mixed up though.
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2011 at 14:42
hi mr b id agree that bottom plant does look slightly more sativa leaning but would also have to agree with alecky that you should wait till it flowers before making a judgement, and as for "pure strains" these are impossible giving the nature of cannabis cultivation over the last few millennia i mean who ever gathered the seeds from the hindu kush region that this hindu kush is descended from had no way of knowing the genetic interaction of the countless number of generations that preceded it. im not going to go in to it to deeply as you sound like a knowledgeable person and i dont wont to offend you but even in "pure strains" there is always background genetic information thats waiting to pop up and surprise or disappoint you. also most strains sold by dutch breeders are bread in large greenhouses somewhere its legal to do so (Switzerland etc) since they changed the law in holland about producing seeds so there is always the possibility of cross pollination. anyway sorry for the rant it just bugs me when people expect living things to act like machines, im sure the plant will still produce well for you. all the best    
MrBuggins View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MrBuggins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:05
Yeah, I'll grow her out and see what happens.

I agree, it's impossible to have a completely pure inbred line without it becoming 'contaminated' at one point or another.

The problem I have is really with sensi's description, as the seeds were really not uniform at all. I've since talked with a couple others who grew out sensi's hindu kush for the same reasons that I selected it - looking for a pure indica strain, and came across a few really sativa leaning phenos as well. So much so that we're all wondering if some seeds got mixed up, and these aren't even HK seeds at all.

Growing this side by side with the white label afghan kush, and there is just no comparison. The afghan produced 100% indica looking plants, not a single sativa characteristic in the batch.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12