Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Afghani #1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pilou92 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote pilou92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Afghani #1
    Posted: 12 October 2011 at 14:21
Hello,

I bought afhani #1 in a sensi shop in Amsterdam. once full grown the plante can't really be indica. it has small buds, big leaves and many branches.

So i think i didn't have the good seeds and many friends had this problem.

its a shame.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2011 at 14:46
Hey pilou,

this is  forum, you might be best contacting seni direct on info@sensiseeds.

just for my curiosity you got any photos?
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2011 at 01:48
Thanks Chris, Pilou if you are unsatisfied with the seed then as Chris suggested contact sensi direct at info@sensiseeds.com.

That said Afghani#1 is a cross of different afghanica strains and doesn't grow into the little xmas tree shape you would expect from say Hindu Kush. It is a larger plant with larger leaves than many people expect when they first grow it.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2011 at 14:41
^^^^

It is AF1. I've seen quite a lot of 'complaints' about this issue. Just because the plant isn't small doesn't mean it's not AF. As SL said it's a cross of AF strains. I grew her and she went well over the meter mark with quite a severe jump in height during flowering.

Savage smoke though, no mistaking her indica genetics!

%3ceed%20leaf
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2011 at 17:10
yearh the super skunks are big old plants as well and there sk#1Xa#1

so thats proberly where they get there extra size from, oh and prberly the taste as it aint skunky or mine wernt, iot was nice
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 23:37
I dont mean to nit pick, but i feel i have to point this out. According to the sensi site Afghani#1 is only 95% indica. From the description of Afghani#1... 

Many Indica-heads prefer their ganja without a trace of Sativa or Skunk, while some purists will only consume weed or hash that they know to be 100% Cannabis Indica

Surley this would mean that said purists would not infact smoke Afghani#1 at all! %3c3c3cacko
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 17:04
the calyx formation , and branching of Afghani#1 are slightly borrowed from from sativa plants
the high, cannabinoid profile, leaf form and flowering time are indica

purists would love such thing
"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:03
last time that i was in Afghanistan, they grew "Nederwiet" there, shocking! LOL%3cig%3c
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 17:20
The whole world grows amsterdam seeds, that are produced in Spain an Czech Republic.

"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 17:22
thats because they have no Schwarzenegger afghani Pheno with the best taste that there is..
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>