Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > General
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hash gone dry...need help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
froggyfrog View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote froggyfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hash gone dry...need help!
    Posted: 18 October 2011 at 09:15
Hello guys!

I have some good hash which i scored from season 09-10 some of it is still left(thanks to my hiding habits;)which i found recently in one of my bags.It was wrapped up very nicely in thin plastic strip over and over.Now what has happened is the hash has completely dried up it has become almost powdery whereas when it was fresh it had lot of moisture and oily feel to it,was nice and sticky!How can i make it a bit sticky?Please recommend me some oil i can mix or rub it with to get the same texture again.Love the sticky feel to the hash on a cold winter morning,crumbling it. :)
Thanks in advance.

froggy
High!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:22
Gently heating, then pressing the hash may restore some of its former appearance and texture.

See the thread 'Quick and Easy Hash Pressing' for a rundown on how to press small amounts of hash.

http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2963&PN=1
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
latewood View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote latewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2014 at 22:32
You can also moisten it by placing it in a container with a piece of fresh MJ leaf.  Then press together as mentioned above.  The heating idea seems viable also.  Peace
 Post Reply Post Reply