Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Latest News
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Dutch ban on public pot smoking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FunkyFarmers View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote FunkyFarmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dutch ban on public pot smoking
    Posted: 29 November 2005 at 22:32
 Today the Dutch parliament agreed with the christian party CU that smoking a joint in public should be banned.

Merry X-mas and a happy 1468 to you too!

De Tweede Kamer wil dat mensen geen (soft)drugs meer gebruiken in de openbare ruimte. Een voorstel voor een verbod hierop van de ChristenUnie en de VVD kreeg dinsdag steun in de Kamer.

De partijen willen met het blowverbod op straat en in openbare gelegenheden de verloedering van de openbare ruimte aanpakken.

Kamerlid Rouvoet (ChristenUnie) hoopt hiermee tegelijk het drugsgebruik tegen te gaan. VVD'er Weekers vindt het wel prima dat mensen thuis of in een coffeeshop softdrugs gebruiken maar niet daarbuiten.

Edited by FunkyFarmers
Friends of Cannabis
FunkyFarmers View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote FunkyFarmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 12:06
It's said today that the minister of justice does not think such a law could be enforced

Friends of Cannabis
Dalimist View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Dalimist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 12:34

Hahaha, racist MF's. I'd like to see them try that.

Thank jah I'm not Christian.

So.. is there an actual fine for it already. How will they check this?

Dali

"3 is the magic number. Yes it is!" #SelfHemployed
WeedDealer View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote WeedDealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2005 at 13:10
So it seems all is well again in the Dutch lowlands ?
You know what ...
seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2005 at 12:14

Well, it was just a proposition as far as I know.

Mr (I wanna have coffeeshop visitors use passes and ban the tourists) Donner, had turned around and made it obvious that there is not enough blue on the street to maintain this rediculous law.

I take it the realize that this is absolutely NOT a priority.

I think pipe tobacco should be banned from the street. A philly I can handle :D

It's just a spasm from these Yuppie, White-Colar, BabyBooming, ChritenUnie freaks, that moved, or visited Amsterdam and smelled Marijuana.

The same that HAD to move into the center and paid loads of euries for it and are now complaining that it's noisy in the city.

Well, stupid choice to move to Amsterdam then!

At the rate we're going now, i think Amsterdam will not sustain their touristic values. Cos we all know you ain't coming for the weather.

Post Reply Post Reply