Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

I Guess I’ll have to introduce myself too

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
drgreenthumb View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote drgreenthumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Guess I’ll have to introduce myself too
    Posted: 21 September 2004 at 16:07

Hey people. I'm so F***ing glad you guys launched this. I have too many questions for you.

I grow myself. And I'M LOVING IT!

I alomost want to try every seed strain you guys have...

But anyways, I will soon show you some of my buds. Then, for the new harvest I will have some questions.

Thanks Chiefs!

seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 21:36

Hi there,

Nice that you joined the Sensi Seeds Forum. We noticed your picture already earlier. Let us know if you have any questions and of course we will help you out the best we can.

Grow it and you know it Chief!

milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 15:41
Greetings one and all. Looks like a nice forum here. I have made purchases at your store in Amsterdam. Always good quality. Don't buy seeds on the Damrack from the tourist stores, they don't work.

When I come to Holland, I spend half of my time in Beverwijk. My favorite coffee shops are Spliffe Cannacafe, and Life. Both have great gear, nice people and a good atmosphere.   I will coming in November to visit again. My last trip was the end of May.

milehigh

milehigh
Delta9_Dude View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Delta9_Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 15:51

Hola, Just stopping by to say HIGH...

Forum looks good guys. Very glad it's finally up and running. Now you can finally answer AAAAALLLLL my questions

BTW Milehigh i like your avatar  There a coffeeshop number on there...

Which coffeeshop? You know?

Havin' a bud, watching the game..
milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 20:39
Originally posted by Delta9_Dude

BTW Milehigh i like your avatar There a coffeeshop number on there...

Which coffeeshop? You know?

Blown up a little it is the XXX of Amsterdam. I think I represent all coffee shops
Jacozard View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Jacozard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 20:31
Hi folks, a friend of mine told me about this place, so here I am. Looking forward to sharing and gaining knowledge with you guys and girls.
Delta9_Dude View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Delta9_Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 15:58

Heh...

I noticed the XXX now... Well cool anyways :D

I thought you might have had a pref. What is your favorite coffee shop in Amsterdam?

Havin' a bud, watching the game..
milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 01:26
Originally posted by Delta9_Dude

Heh...

I noticed the XXX now... Well cool anyways :D

I thought you might have had a pref. What is your favorite coffee shop in Amsterdam?

My very favorites are in Beverwijk. They are "Spliff Cannacafe" and "Life". In Amsterdam my favorites are, Grey Area for quality, Amnesia, Abraxas, and Du Kuil for atmoshere and good weed. I avoid Bulldogs like the plague. Coffeeshop Centraal has good weed cheap, but not a great place to hang out in.

I am looking forward to meeting the gang at the Greenhouse. The one around the corner from Sensi. Someone there promised me a boat ride in November if we have a nice day.

milehigh
Tompa View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tompa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2004 at 12:31

Hi potlowers. I'm a Swedish grower. Looking forward to learning more about this wonderful hobby.

I think you guys need a "troubleshooting" Forum. Maybe a sticky deskribing the most common problems/missunderstandings.

NL#5xH
seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2004 at 19:52

Also this has been looked into.  But thanks. Sensi Seeds has an enormous DB on grow information, germination, different climats, different strains, etc.

This has been online and accessible at www.sensiseeds.com. The Frequently Asked Questions.

This portion will also be added to the forum, including additions, Breeder/ Professional Grower opinions and Forum members opinions.

We also have a Canna Myth Section in our forum. Please find more information about dis-information, myths & mis understandings.

Ciao, Seero

Edited by seeroseero
 Post Reply Post Reply