Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Hashish
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie to Hash

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Smoore65 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Smoore65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie to Hash
    Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:56
Hey everyone. Im new to the Forum...Names Sam but my nickname is Smus.
Ive been smoking bud for 2 years now, and stumbled across hash a few times.
Enjoyed the smoke,and realised I wouldnt mind buying it more.
Was just wondering, cuz I dont really know how to tell quality and differant things

Help would be highly appreciated!
Cheers
They shoot missiles and nukes
Taking out such a pivotal group
The body count is the physical proof
And they thought drugs were killing the youth.
JCgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote JCgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2016 at 21:14
Is hash a dead topic here? I figured it be more popular since it's really blowing up at dispensaries around me.
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2016 at 02:11
its shouldnt be a dead topic but alas it seems to be. most people would have never even seen it apart from in pictures. where i come from all of the hash is imported and as most of the best producing countries are ravaged by upheaval or unrest of some sort or another it makes it tougher for them to export it. all of the hash ive smoked over the last few years has been low grade and i dont expect that to change any time soon unfortunately. 
Nec Plus Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply