Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

soil or coco ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 22>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 13:29
thats some thing similar to the feeding schedule i use but i give it more boost... 40ml per 10l and works fine so far for me.

id take it slow with the pk.. i give pk nearly from the start of flowering works a treat.

High Rolla View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 13:32
only been on 12/12 for a week so i didnt want to give them too much boost,
how much pk ???
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 13:35
just bought a rvk fan and carbon filter.. the fan came without any wiring so this should be fun...%3clap
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 13:36
dont worry about the boost you can give that as much as you like.. boost does not change EC values.. are you checking ph and ec lvls..

for 10L of water id start of by giveing it 5ml then work up to 10ml.. i stop then around 3/4 of the way through..
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 13:38
fan is easy to wire its like a plug, i have the same fan..
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 13:38
Originally posted by billy bong

dont worry about the boost you can give that as much as you like.. boost does not change EC values.. are you checking ph and ec lvls..

for 10L of water id start of by giveing it 5ml then work up to 10ml.. i stop then around 3/4 of the way through..

NICE 1 BILLY cheers mate.
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 13:39
KABOOOM!!!!%3cig%3c
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 13:41
p.h is 5.7 - 5.8
i aint got an ec meter so its pot luck...litterally.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 13:47
i dont use ec meter as i broke mine.. if i was you id keep feeding them the same.. how much run off do you have, when i water i have quite alot.. i only feed i never just give plain water anymore..
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 13:51
not much . i try to keep it nice and tidy , maybe around 5-10%.
i said before they were 10ltr pots but i think their a bit smaller.
id say as an estimate they get around 800ml every 2 days.
me too with the feed not water now till flush.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 22>