Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

soil or coco ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 22>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 13:54
do you ever get salt build up like nute lock out ? thats why i always have 20 to 30% run off.. been working good so far..

remember dont have plug in the socket while wiring :)
High Rolla View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 14:02
no i dont think so .... but maybe i'll try them with a little more.
just fed them today so they will have to wait tho'.

"remember dont have plug in the socket while wiring :) "... im not that baked yet%3cacko
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 14:06
haha its late in the day hurry up ;) its 1pm here
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 14:10
im trying.... but i have to keep typing..
i need a secratary.

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 14:11
or one of them poles what stick to your forehead so i can type and roll
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 15:52
Hey Rolla,

4mil a n b per 1ltr? I think that you should back off, I personally don't go above 2 mil per/ltr.And even on 2mil/ltr, plants can show sign of over feeding.

I make 22ltrs of feed, I put in 40mil of a n b, 50mil of boost( would put more in if i wasn't so skint) and 4mil in total of rhizo to make it ph 6.0.

I may have miss read, but are you giving them 800 mil of feed every 2 days? They should be drinking a little more than that, especially if your humidity is low.

You need to make sure you have a run off from each plant, not only to help to salts building up, but also to drag fresh oxygen down to the bottom of the root ball.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2012 at 02:43
Originally posted by High Rolla

How much would you say then ??... maybe 30ml or 25?
also when would you recommend using pk, and at what ratio ? CHEEEERS!!!

I'd drop it back to 2.5ml/L until you have obvious pistil clusters forming, then you can up it a bit slowly (I don't go above 3ml/L) as the flowers grow... with PK it depends which way you are going. if you are using the extra expensive Canna Boost then you only need the PK for a week or so in the middle of flowering @ 1.5ml/L.

^ That is the way Canna currently suggest you do it.

I use an earlier schedule which uses pk from the 3rd week in flower @0.5ml/L, increasing to 1.5ml/L at the height of flowering and then reducing the dose over a couple of weeks.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2012 at 15:25
lower'ed a+b to 25ml
raised boost to 40ml
per ltr.
also fed them quite a lot more volume nearly 2ltrs each, for about 10% run off.

thanks for the advice everyone!!!!%3chumbs%20Up
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2012 at 15:59

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2012 at 16:02

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 22>