Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Systems - Setups, Equipment, Mediums
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Shiva Skunk in small pots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SanPedro View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SanPedro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shiva Skunk in small pots
    Posted: 10 December 2005 at 17:49

Greetings,

I have 8 female Shiva Skunk in soil from seed. Flowered at only 6 inches tall due to small space, I ended up putting them in 1-2 gallon pots. Has anyone done this? Were there rootbound problems?

Thanks

Piefke74 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Piefke74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 22:45

Big question,dear SanPedro,we talk here about liter and I do now 2 seeds in 1 pot of 7 liters...look here at my foto,the pots are diameter 20 cm...in inches?

Can you show us a foto of your plants,than we can reply better,ok?

Greethings from the old mountains of Belguim,Piefke.

G13 is my direction for weed!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 12:20

SanPedro, Are those 1/2 (half) gallon pots (2.5 litre)?

Or 1-2 (1 to 2) gallon pots (5 to 10 litre)?

If it's the former, that's a bit too small (unless you're using hydro/rockwool).

If it's the latter, that's fine.

Edited by Ganja
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Piefke74 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Piefke74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 12:45
Originally posted by Ganja

Are those 1/2 (half) gallon pots (2.5 litre)?

Or 1-2 (1 to 2) gallon pots (5 to 10 litre)?

If it's the former, that's a bit too small (unless you're using hydro/rockwool).

If it's the latter, that's fine.

It's 7 liter=1,4 gallon for 2 plants....0,4 gallon HYDROKORRELS (The little red bals)  on the bottem and than I put my mix-ground (1 gallon) on it.The mix is with extra badsh*t,sh*t from worms en a lot of perliet.Peace in Irak!Piefke.

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 14:28

I'd always put one plant per pot.

Two plants in the same pot will compete for root-space.

In my experience, it's quite rare for two plants flowered in the same pot to finish with equal amounts of bud. One nearly always dominates the other.

In cases like this, it would have been better to put the 'runt' of the two plants in its own pot, as it would then have a chance to make it to full size.

If you're growing from seeds, it's just as likely that a pot will end up with two plants of the same gender as with a male and a female.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
kaye-man View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kaye-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 20:14
i would seperate those babies before its to late all the roots wll tangle with eachother and it would be harder to seperate them
lets smoke the pipe.i'll show you the world.
Piefke74 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Piefke74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 22:39

NO PANIC!First I let them grow for clones and when I know it is female or male,than I let 1 male together with a female,yes-yes,....I must have seeds from this strain,and also a X with AG13,AG13xWW,PP and Jack/Gold...I believe in the medical importence from the G13 and hope that it give strains with a dominant G13!After al the selektions I lead the 2 plants that they take not each other light!

The roots kan come out of the pot when I give them water into the disc,under the pot...look here....Greethings from Belguim,with his perfekt water for growing weeeeeed,hehe.

[IMG]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8751/img11185jo.jpg[/IMG]

Piefke74 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Piefke74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 22:41
Originally posted by Piefke74

NO PANIC!First I let them grow for clones and when I know it is female or male,than I let 1 male together with a female,yes-yes,....I must have seeds from this strain,and also a X with AG13,AG13xWW,PP and Jack/Gold...I believe in the medical importence from the G13 and hope that it give strains with a dominant G13!After al the selektions I lead the 2 plants that they take not each other light!

The roots kan come out of the pot when I give them water into the disc,under the pot...look here....Greethings from Belguim,with his perfekt water for growing weeeeeed,hehe.

Piefke74 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Piefke74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 22:49
 Post Reply Post Reply