Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Grapefruit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bdiddly1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bdiddly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 15:58
have you grown this strain?i have mate&the strain is solid( wont hermy or stress out,easy grow too,its a slow maturing fast flowering sativa),check it out yourself mate.i have also crossed this with n.l to get the shorter character in it&my mate is growing em as we speak.those are very tidy indeed if i do say so myself!
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 08:46
Seeds came pretty sure from female seeds and no I havent grown this before. Put couple growing with others bout month ago and now week in flowerin. They were maybe 20cm when switched 12\12, 10L buckets, so what height should I except with 400W HPS??
bdiddly1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bdiddly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 15:36
did you top or lst or supercrop?if not i think they should easily get to a couple of feet or 3 ft,doent really matter as the buds dont look much to start with but then they pack on weight rapid&the whole branch will bud up,rip off any small popcorn buds at the bottom&that will leave you with long donkey dick cola's &it is the same seeds i got(femaleseeds),its a keeper strain mate,i would clone her if you havent already.
aw the best fir hogmanay
slainte
bdiddly1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bdiddly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 15:39
Originally posted by Melvan

Sorry, I knew what it meant. It's marketed due to it's novelty, and if people enjoy growing them that's great. But, in the end, it's really a problem with the strain.

your wrong!check out the strain before you knock something you obviously don't understand& especially don't give people any thoughts on it since you haven't got a clue
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 16:39
Calm down there diddly! FYI melvan has more than a clue and i agree with her too. A strain is either auto or its not, sayin its semi auto is a cop out.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
bdiddly1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bdiddly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 17:05
very calm thanks,but all i was saying is to check out the strain facts,i know what malvin is saying about the semi auto thing but he/she is plane&simply wrong, now i have been growing this strain for a while as i have said&it IS a semi auto! now thats a fact&anything said negative against it is fine as long as you can say it through experience as i am.&to say something is totaly wrong is a bit naive dont you think?are you a botanist?do you have 1st hand experience with every strain that claims to be semi auto-flowering as false or is it you cant get your head round it?
all the best for the new year
(btw it doesnt really matter to me as long as it tastes nice&gets me&mine wiped!)
btw the grapefruit i grow grows for 7 weeks&then goes into rapid flowering which doesnt halt for the next 7 weeks(indoor)
i plant in april&it starts flower after 7 weeks&flowers for the next7-9 weeks(outdoor)but it has all the power of the sativa after only 14 weeks.either way it,s an impressive smoke&plant&a keeper
bdiddly1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bdiddly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 17:29
Originally posted by alecky

Calm down there diddly! FYI melvan has more than a clue and i agree with her too. A strain is either auto or its not, sayin its semi auto is a cop out.

please explain to me why it's a "cop out"?do you know what a delayed a-flower is?cos its nearly that!let me assure you there ARE semi autos just as there are autos&just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't exist or is a cop out

happy new year when it comes man
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 01:48
I've got a couple of grpaefruit seeds from femaleseeds.nl. Its a c99 cross i think, which kind of makes it jack herer in some sense. Supposed to flower very fast, 7-8 weeks, so maybe thats where you got semi auto flower. I hope mine live up to what ive heard people say in their grows.
Green-Thumb Growing
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 04:43
SolidO yea theres c99 in it maybe somethin like 75% but correct someone if wrong. And no toppin grows sickly and can been already see that hu8ge main cola comin. Thanks guys for answers, lets keep it like that%3cig
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 05:00
And alecky... Check the facts before open ya mouth ok? Peace.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>