Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Guess/Identify strains from Feminized Mix Seeds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2011 at 03:48
beautiful plants.
w8str View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote w8str Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2011 at 03:58
Thanks Proteus.

and finally....

SSFM9

w8str View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote w8str Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2011 at 04:17
So that's the lot folks.

I haven't quite nailed down that moldy looking leaf damage (could be anything from high humidity, too much or too little P, Mg def or possibly stale nutes). Disregarding the plants are well flushed, does anyone recognise the specific cause?

Thanks for viewing and thanks for the comments.

Hope 2012 is fruitful for all!

All the Best,
w8str
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2011 at 06:18
Nice
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 14:50
These plants have beautiful resin and buds, but going by the colours, stems and general growth structure, their buds could have gotten larger by harvest time - maybe through better balanced nutrient, warmer temps or more light). The more Skunk-looking ones should have larger calyxes and the Afghani-looking ones should have more central buds rather than 'flat tops'.

This makes identifying them a little trickier.

If they're still in flowering, some of the Skunk -looking ones could still increase the size of their calyxes before harvest.

Sensi Seeds Feminized Mix can contain:
Skunk #1
Super Skunk
Shiva Skunk
Skunk Kush
Big Bud
Jack Flash #5
Silver Haze #9
Northern Lights #5 x Haze

Putting on my best-guess hat...
(2nd choice in brackets is the less likely one).

SSFM 2 - Skunk #1 (Super Skunk); Super would normally have larger calyxes/buds; see above)
SSFM 4 - Big Bud (Skunk Kush)
SSFM 3 - Super Skunk (Shiva Skunk)
SSFM 5 - Shiva Skunk (JF#5) ((SH#9))
SSFM 6+7 Skunk Kush/Big Bud
SSFM  8 - Jack Flash (Silver Haze #9) ((Skunk Kush))
SSFM 9 - Big Bud (Shiva Skunk)

If I was able to smell/smoke them, it might be easier to be sure which was which...

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
w8str View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote w8str Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 17:20
Hi Ganja,

Thank you very much for your response. Your critical analysis of the plants is spot on, I deliberately went easy on the nutes trying to get a
better understanding of the plants nutrient requirements, temps were low (as low as 55 at night by end of flower) and plants only had 66 watts each (600/9). I wasn't fully satisfied with my buds, I still have plenty to learn on the art of filling out buds.

Your observation with regard to calyx size on the skunks is a helpful tip and i will bear this in mind in the future.

I will post some rough smoke reports in the future(I'm not sure how refined/accurate/reliable my palate is). Your guess's below match up with my (albeit, inexperienced) interpretation of Terpenes and highs.
I'm not qualified to say but most of your guesses look good to me.

One of the plants will surprise you though when i tell you how it tastes.

All the Best,
w8str

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12