Rules and Guidelines for this competition
Entries for this competition closed on November 6, 2007.
- The current competition - Beautiful Bud Shots is open for portrait shots or close-ups of resinous flowers from any cannabis strain, from any breeder, grown in any conditions.
Mature or semi-mature buds are the best candidates. Images of dried buds are also welcome, as are shots of developing buds with unusual or beautiful features.
- Entries for Beautiful Bud Shots close on November 1st 2007
- The name of the strains and breeder should be included in the file-name of each image, or in the Image Description field on the upload page.
- The Image Description field may also include any other remarks about the pictured plant growing conditions, potency, flavour etc.
- Prizes will be awarded for first, second and third place.
General Rules and Guidelines
- The competitions are open to all members of the Sensi Seeds forum.
- Each member is assigned a personal image gallery when they join the Sensi Forum.
- Images uploaded to a gallery may be entered in a competition simply by placing them in the appropriate image category and ticking the appropriate box beneath the Competition heading on the upload page.
- Members may enter as many images as they wish, provided each image fits the criteria of the competition.
- Existing members may enter images previously uploaded visiting their personal gallery page and clicking the ‘EDIT’ button below the photo they wish to submit.
- Images submitted for the gallery/competition must be 300KB or smaller.
- Winners will be decided by Sensi Seeds, with additional input from Sensi Forum members, through a public rating system.
- Images will be judged on their aesthetic qualities – composition, colour, sharpness, subject and general appeal.
- The decision of the Sensi Seeds judges is final.