Rules and Guidelines for this competition
Entries for this competition closed on November 1, 2008.
- Quality of the photo. (setting, lighting, sharpness, composition) will be taken into account.
- Quality of the plant and its flowers (appearance, health, size) will be taken into account.
- Any male or female plant with visible flowers is eligible for this contest.
- If applicable, be sure to include the strain name of the plant in the file name and the title of the entry.
- All entries must be uploaded by 1st November 2008.
General Rules and Guidelines
- The competitions are open to all members of the Sensi Seeds forum.
- Each member is assigned a personal image gallery when they join the Sensi Forum.
- Images uploaded to a gallery may be entered in a competition simply by placing them in the appropriate image category and ticking the appropriate box beneath the Competition heading on the upload page.
- Members may enter as many images as they wish, provided each image fits the criteria of the competition.
- Existing members may enter images previously uploaded visiting their personal gallery page and clicking the ‘EDIT’ button below the photo they wish to submit.
- Images submitted for the gallery/competition must be 300KB or smaller.
- Winners will be decided by Sensi Seeds, with additional input from Sensi Forum members, through a public rating system.
- Images will be judged on their aesthetic qualities – composition, colour, sharpness, subject and general appeal.
- The decision of the Sensi Seeds judges is final.