Rules and Guidelines for this competition
Entries for this competition closed on April 10, 2008.
- The Germination photo competition is open for all images displaying seeds being germinated and/or young seedlings.
- Images may depict cannabis seeds showing their first root, plants with fewer than 5 pairs of leaves or any other image that features the germination of cannabis seeds as its main subject.
- Images must be uploaded the category Germination in order to qualify for this contest.
- All images should be given a descriptive title. If possible, entrants should also write a short accompanying text for their images.
- If applicable, use the map to indicate where the photo was taken
- Prizes will be awarded for first, second and third place.
General Rules and Guidelines
- The competitions are open to all members of the Sensi Seeds forum.
- Each member is assigned a personal image gallery when they join the Sensi Forum.
- Images uploaded to a gallery may be entered in a competition simply by placing them in the appropriate image category and ticking the appropriate box beneath the Competition heading on the upload page.
- Members may enter as many images as they wish, provided each image fits the criteria of the competition.
- Existing members may enter images previously uploaded visiting their personal gallery page and clicking the ‘EDIT’ button below the photo they wish to submit.
- Images submitted for the gallery/competition must be 300KB or smaller.
- Winners will be decided by Sensi Seeds, with additional input from Sensi Forum members, through a public rating system.
- Images will be judged on their aesthetic qualities – composition, colour, sharpness, subject and general appeal.
- The decision of the Sensi Seeds judges is final.