Rules and Guidelines for this competition
Entries for this competition closed on December 1, 2011.
While this photo contest is timed to accommodate the full outdoor growing season in the northern hemisphere, entries to the contest are not limited to outdoor grows. Any grow is eligible - indoor, outdoor or greenhouse - as long as the photographs entered cover all four stages of cultivation listed below.
Entrants should upload at least one photo for each of the following stages:
- seedling or small clone
- growing (vegetation period)
- your favourite buds- the delicious finished product!
Four photos is the absolute minimum necessary to take part in this contest, but there is no restriction on the number of photos from each stage that may be entered. The more high-quality photos you upload, the better your chances of winning!
General Rules and Guidelines
- The competitions are open to all members of the Sensi Seeds forum.
- Each member is assigned a personal image gallery when they join the Sensi Forum.
- Images uploaded to a gallery may be entered in a competition simply by placing them in the appropriate image category and ticking the appropriate box beneath the Competition heading on the upload page.
- Members may enter as many images as they wish, provided each image fits the criteria of the competition.
- Existing members may enter images previously uploaded visiting their personal gallery page and clicking the ‘EDIT’ button below the photo they wish to submit.
- Images submitted for the gallery/competition must be 300KB or smaller.
- Winners will be decided by Sensi Seeds, with additional input from Sensi Forum members, through a public rating system.
- Images will be judged on their aesthetic qualities – composition, colour, sharpness, subject and general appeal.
- The decision of the Sensi Seeds judges is final.