Forum Name: Hashish
Forum Discription: History, traditions, making it, smoking it
URL: http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=101
Printed Date: 17 July 2019 at 11:40

Topic: High Potency Hash
Posted By: Ganja
Subject: High Potency Hash
Date Posted: 24 September 2004 at 16:21

Please only vote for a traditional hash if you've been lucky enough to have personally sampled it. Legends, word-of-mouth and other people's reports don't count.

If you vote for pollinator or ice-lator and you know what strain was used to make it, please include this info.

If you vote for hash oil and you know it was made with butane (most commonly available oil is made this way, 'jelly' hash is made with butane oil), please include this info.

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!

Replies:
Posted By: seeroseero
Date Posted: 25 September 2004 at 17:31

Personal Pref. Traditional Blonde for sure!

As we northern Europans call it.. Khif  I LOVE IT!

Posted By: milehigh
Date Posted: 27 September 2004 at 20:56
The blonde is very nice, but my favorite is stuff like "The Grey Area" sells "Grey Mist Crystals". That is the strongest I have smoked. This may not be classified as hash, but I think it is the same material, just not pressed. I also like the bubble hash, but have never asked what the source was.

milehigh

-------------

Date Posted: 28 September 2004 at 11:52

Grey Are sells a lot of their Khif. Which is probably the one you smoked.

It comes from different plants and is pure crystal 'shake' from the buds.

Big up to the Chiefs of G.A. Steve & 'Doorgaan'

Posted By: Agricolas
Date Posted: 28 September 2004 at 21:19
gotta say guys, it's a shame the good stuff never gets far from Manali, all the charas in the 'Dam is dirty commercial crap, but when I was in India, it was definitely without peer

Posted By: Hydro_aussie
Date Posted: 08 October 2004 at 15:00

I have to say that in nepal the charas and the pollen were exceptional. Wish we could have some of that over here.

Date Posted: 12 October 2004 at 21:30

High there,

I have to admit. Not very often will you find good charras in the coffeeshops. However, you do HAVE to know where you're looking for it. Ofcourse the same stuff gets here eventually. Just like with any other product you will find rip offs left and right. I guess you could say all the coffeeshops sell commercial stuff... This goes for all hashish, grass, etc...

I Remember the Wolke Wietje USED to have Great stuff. I mean, GREAT stuff. But then they got closed...

heh...

I'm sure you'll be able to find something good

Posted By: Rolladen
Date Posted: 12 October 2004 at 22:12
Do a bit of Hemp Oil on one or two piece/s of Shugar (whit a Knife). So you'll get the longest Flash you've ever had!!! (about 24 H with two)

Greets from Switzerland!

-------------
Don't dream your life, life your dream!

Posted By: hydrogenum
Date Posted: 18 October 2004 at 16:41

i think in my little opinion that black afghan, charas, ketama are the best...

you smell where they are coming from and the history of traditions of the human race.............

BOM

hail to shiva

-------------
we can go far away...

Posted By: hydrogenum
Date Posted: 18 October 2004 at 16:49

ahhhhhhhhhh..............i was forgetting about oil of marihuana...

this year have good quantity and quality from the outdoor fields near venice...italy...also had the possibility of making a "first quality" oil of marihuana

chosen only indica flowers of cannabis - no leaves - no plants - only flowers

1 moon under alcohol 95% (1 moon is about 28 days)

1 night on lowwwwwwww fire

results:

no alcohol part in my oil (OLIUMMMM.......)

9 grams of oil from 50 of grass

i also tried one time to leave the grass in alcohol for 2 years...BLEAHHH wasted grass

you don't like oil?

peace

-------------
we can go far away...

Posted By: Senseeded
Date Posted: 19 October 2004 at 13:59

Hashoil is too strong for me. AND I don't have time to play around trying to make crap hash.

I smoke Moroccan stuff. As Blond as i can get it

-------------
These drugz really gotta hold of me...

Date Posted: 20 October 2004 at 13:30

The thing is, if you DON'T play around, it's very easy to make the finest quality hash on earth.

If you actually have decent weed to make hash from, it won't turn out crap unless you really mess it up.

Otherwise it's easy and VERY rewarding. Like following a simple recipe and ending up with a world-class gourmet meal.

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!

Posted By: Delta9_Dude
Date Posted: 28 October 2004 at 17:00
Getting Hungry now!

-------------
Havin' a bud, watching the game..

Posted By: Kron_weed
Date Posted: 06 December 2004 at 20:59
You guys are LUCKY, i live in Canada and cannot get quality hash at the coffee shop... maybe it will legalize soon but, my absolute favourite hash would be butaine extraced honey oil.........hhhmmmm.... oil........ and i gotta say guys, when loggin on, its hard to read those numbers when urrr stoned...owell

-------------
=***currently growing..."BAGseed"

Posted By: Mazaar
Date Posted: 12 December 2004 at 06:36
Hash-oil.. the real deal.. A very rare thing in the areas I visit. And Im not talking about the extractions made with different kinds of alcohol anybody with a little kitchen expertice can produce eventough these are among the strongest thing I have ever tried. Its HASHOIL im talking about.. And since the wote is about the best rather than the strongest I definitely vote for the oil.. The high is, admitted, very strong and lasting, but since its very mellow at same time, and I now have found my limmits, its the way I want to go. As a hardent bongsmoker the oil come in pretty handy.. But.. I cant really decide wich is the stronger substance, but I believe its the extractions and I wonder why they arent listed.. The strongest Ice I have tried was made solemnly from ww-buds, a true trip into space, but with these kind of products I still prefere shake.. The taste is softer, sweeter and smoother, and again, very handy at the table.. Hash is a four-process-deal(collectin, pressin, preparation, smokin), shake only three, with one of them very easy compared to hash(the preparation)

-------------
Best strain for cashcropping?

Posted By: jumbo
Date Posted: 10 March 2005 at 10:28

hi guys,

i would like to tell you that if you try to make oil yourself in your house you'll make nothing  . Better for you smoke the wead and have fun ....

i prefer not to smoke hash or to make oil , but to grow up my wead myself .Ihave a question for you . Last year i had a plant that hapen 2.45 meters  and made wonderfull flowers ,but but this wead was not strond and how much i smoke the effect was nothing , and now my question How can i be sure that my plants will be strong what i didn't do and what i have to do to have what i want ,What kind of chemicals i have to give to my plants to make them killers:                                                           your friend from bulgaria JUMBO

Posted By: dr-ben
Date Posted: 30 March 2005 at 18:16

Hi everybody!

In my country, it isn't easy to find good hash, we never exactly know the source of the product and what it contains. But my many travel in amsterdam permit me to say that skuff is the better!

-------------
don't drink and drive, smoke and fly!

Posted By: lctric
Date Posted: 06 April 2005 at 20:33

The "Best" hash ever smoked in terms of stone and flavor was Power Plant Ice-O-Lator that I was lucky enough to share with Mila from the Pollinator Co.. This stuff looked like Chocolate Ovaltine and was immense.

The smell and effects of a good blonde morrocan are hard to beat though. The Golden Soles from Grey Area was stellar last time I had the opportunity.

Posted By: the_chiefter
Date Posted: 08 April 2005 at 00:31

True Dat, True Dat. I love when you take that first blond pollen hit... is like this sour taste that overwhelms your mouth. Kinda like when ya mouth starts running from some sour sweets.

I luves my blonde pollen :D

-------------
I got bikini lines on my bud...

Posted By: stashman
Date Posted: 26 April 2005 at 17:28

Here in England I like the polm ( Morrrocan ). There is some hash over here called Soap Bar - made in Morroco but completely adulterated, so bad that people started to refuse to buy it ! But getting back to it a friend of a friend managed to get hold of some very nice bubble hash, costly but the qaulity was very nice, made from the resin glands off of Kali Mist by serious seeds, and G13 x Hashplant by sensiseeds. That was my all time favorite

Peace

Posted By: reeferman
Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 16:17

The Best: Bekaa Valley, Lebanon-- Red, charas-style

Year & purchase Location: 1972, The "sleep-in"/Amsterdam

Characteristics: extreme density due to press; came in 2.2 lb.  muslin covered bricks. Took 15 minutes on a covered chaffing dish to warm it enough to cut.       

Taste:      Incredible; slight after-taste of  "pine" resin taste                                                  

-------------
....thoughtful grower....

Posted By: Delta9_Dude
Date Posted: 16 May 2005 at 12:32

That Sounds YUMMY...

Is this coming from a travel report or are you actually posting everytime you light one? ;)

-------------
Havin' a bud, watching the game..

Posted By: stickyfingers
Date Posted: 10 June 2005 at 06:54
just made 3 grams of hash using iceolator used choc chunk strain needed 200 grams of leaf to make tastes like hindoo kush.

Posted By: dmdm
Date Posted: 10 June 2005 at 09:14
yeah u cant go wrong with a little homemade hash

i will be doing a couple of runs with my bubblebags either today or tommorow,depends if i finshing chopping down today or not.

Posted By: tikoman
Date Posted: 04 October 2005 at 10:46
Ý've sampled some great moroccan, afghani, indian and dutch hashes from coffeeshops like greenhouse, de tweede kamer etc. Though, when i was in amsterdam, in 1999, ice hash was not available so never tried it.
But the best hash i've ever smoked was in Turkey, and it came from the Iranian border, it was made with the sieving method, the colour was reddish brown, not so soft and not rock hard, it smelled and tasted different from any other type of hash i tasted, the effects were something between black hash and blonde hash. When i took 3 hits from a joint i felt so amazing, i started laughing and it went on for hours, i must say, i never had any pleasure like that again. Then i was told that the stuff was a very special hash which was uniuque to that village it was made in. And it was produced very small amounts every year. But unfortunately, i could never come across to that stuff again. Ý wish i could get some more ....

Posted By: mriko
Date Posted: 05 January 2006 at 11:44
woof, hard to make a choice !

in my top 5 I would put :

Chitral pounded gardah : dark, soft and ultra sticky. one hit wonder. got it in a coffeeshop in maastricht more than 10 years ago. true rarity.

Shebarghan purple charas, afghanistan. Daaaaark purple delight, that one was half a hit wonder. Absolutely mad stuff. real flying carpet trip. will burry anykind of ice/water or western so called hash. bought in Peshawar

Apple jungli from Kullu valley. rubbed high in the mountains by an old man who's the last to know how to make this one. smells and taste like apple. absolutely amazing. very trippy high. bought in Nagar

Kashmir twisted gardah and charas. two very different stuff, but two top notch ones. no crack down, the more you smoke themore you get high. makes you pierce throught the skyes, fantastic ! bought in Srinagar

how to forget the Mazar e Sharif ! Chocolate minty taste, strong warming high. A classic. bought in Peshawar.

for blond ones i would select a blond lebanese, bought in Maastricht as well. Extremely potent. extremly pungent and strong taste. so strong one couldn't smoke more than a few hit before getting nauseous, oil coated tongue. very impressed I was.

Moroccan blond polm (made from real local plants, not the rippoff thing made from so called Afghan/Pakistan indica) gifted by Ravi in 2004, Amsterdam (thank you Ravi !). Best Moroccan I ever smoked. great taste, happy and warming high. top notch !

Well that's seven...

Irie !

Posted By: TempleBall
Date Posted: 12 February 2006 at 16:48

The above descriptions are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!!

Kullu Valley Charas is some of the finest I've ever encountered, in a word "Velvety"

I enjoy the power of ice-o-lator / water hash but for aromatic, sensual flavor I have to go with the higher end Traditional hash

Posted By: keagrowa
Date Posted: 23 February 2006 at 12:54

The best hash ive smoked Ive made. It being illegal in south africa and far from hash producing places(except Transkei or Swaziland,but its so scarse).

The strongest Ive had was made with butane extraction,MFing strong stuff.Tricky to handle though cause its like warm bubblegum at room temp.

Also very nice was taking a very light 1st rub thru 100/150micron and then mixing that with butane extracted hash oil. Its much easier to work with than unpressed pollen or butane oil on its own and it kicks.Like hell.

For flavour I must go with a straight 1st rub and hot press.mmmm.I find water,alcohol or butane all change the flavour to the harsher side.

All the best hashes ive smoked ive made with my own trim and buds. All of them melted and bubbled when you put a flame or hot knife to it.

KG

Posted By: BLunTeD4LifE
Date Posted: 11 April 2006 at 20:26
the best hash i have smoked came from the Doors Coffeeshop in A'dam...

it was their "Royal Skuff" which was a Nederhash that was pressed from the first shake of White Widow plants...

this stuff had a really nice smell/taste to it... and the FX were awesome... really good for walking around taking in all the sights... best hash i have had the pleasure of smoking!!!

Peace

-------------
Roll that sh*t... Light that sh*t... Smoke that sh*t!!!!

Posted By: alex
Date Posted: 16 April 2006 at 17:54
I prefer my own taken from scissors after trimming my unpollen plants.It's grey, very strong and good for cooking.I get 3-4 gr every harvest.

-------------
Poland is a wild country

Posted By: buddaman
Date Posted: 17 September 2006 at 01:56
cheese bubble hash !!!

Posted By: mike
Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 05:00
i like the hash that i get built up on the scissors when i trimmmy buds not sure if it has a name other than scissor hash i so far think strawbeery cough scissor has is best with northern light's being a close second haze is a runner up for secondleda uno is third along with blue mystic all were grown organacly in soil under a 400 watt hps wit 4 135 watt clf's to light up the corners i have yet to get enough clone of the other strains i got to get enough to try there hash by its self

-------------
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up

Posted By: forsh
Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 16:09
my own bubble hash
high   waitin for all the girls to finish flower  , and its hash makin time so high
       got trimins and bud off  the girls  top 44
                                                                  purple 44
                                                                  cheese
                                                                   thia /super skunk     , this babys got  another 4 weeks  and she looks so fine 
     just thought id share that one Thumbs Up
  happy growin dudes

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 16:14
  CHARAS   Thumbs Up
  knocked the balls out ov meso high
 happy growin

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 17:21
hey there  forsh. Is it something imported that you're sampling or your own hand-rolled charas that you made when trimming your plants?

I like the home-made betterso high

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 18:25
 now then GANGA
 sorry dude  it  was imported ?  small  tamazi size  putty in texture , and a wonderful  smashed  stone Thumbs Up
   happy growin

Posted By: GanjaGreg
Date Posted: 10 December 2006 at 21:03
Voted for "Hash Oil" cause Ive had some wicked experiences ! But any one smoked
"TempleBall" ? thats some good hash so high

Posted By: Hazeseeker
Date Posted: 15 January 2008 at 19:30
Voted for Bubblehash, unfortunatly i've not had the chance to try some of the great hashes - Charas, Napalese Temple Ball e.t.c, also i've still never tried Oil either, can't wait to try it for the first time, the Bubblehash i made from the 45, 73 and 120 bags were awesome, looking forward to running some NL5 x Haze through the bags this year, Hazeseeker

Posted By: redrooster
Date Posted: 16 January 2008 at 18:58
high all, I have had the pleasure to smoke some great kashmiri charas and blondes from ketama, but today I beleive the best comes from your garden, dry sift or water and ice method, when well made are now the best in the world.
We used to have to travel the world, now just go to your basement and make bubble! That’s progress ! RR

Posted By: sarah louise
Date Posted: 20 January 2008 at 04:38
Although I have a weakness for black Nepali style hash, I voted blonde. The best that used to come into Aus came from Lebanon.

I make a small amount at home, I'd probably turn the whole crop into hash if it weren't for the governments bizarre regulations that treat hash as if it were heroin. So much for harm minimisation.

Posted By: positronic
Date Posted: 21 January 2008 at 10:53
Soft Black !!!!

I love it - the smell and everything...

Very hard to get nowadays in its "good" form, there`s a lot of cheap rubbish about.

-------------
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" FFF Bros

Posted By: chillumpuffer
Date Posted: 08 July 2008 at 16:12
Good afternoon folks
In the 80's we were treated to Howard Marks' imported finest Nepali, kashmir, and the wonderfully sweet Lebanon, either Red or Blonde.

My wife and I were lucky enough to be in Manali in 1990 and our guest house host brought in some Malana Cream. A finer smoke as i've ever come across - funny we stayed a month !!

Finally only in the last few months we have been smoking some Lebanese blonde. A little drier than what i remember but sure enough very sweet & potent. Fluffy on toasting but not  cheap at 160 an oz

Posted By: snoopy85
Date Posted: 05 August 2009 at 05:55
did anyone of you tried some oil hash? I do not mean the oil as it self I mean when you gonna mix some regular polm(a swiss speciality maybee unknown in the other parts of world) with some oil (just small portion of oil please,less is more in that case) and knead it together until you have something in light constency tha seems related some charras. If you have some ml of oil and some good pol try it out the result is very good and tasty and its better to make that at home than smoke some afghan hash I think...if anyone needs advice how to produce that give me a message

another better pic

not faked seems like that

and remember you can nearly mix every hash before kneading or pressing with some oil to increase the quality and potency up to an unbelievable level

Posted By: fuzzyhash
Date Posted: 10 March 2010 at 17:28
Hey all!

I've been to Saudi Arabia where all we smoke is hashish! It is an Arabic word after all. The most common Hash we get is from Afghanistan and Pakistan. I've in fact bought half a kilo before and had the original golden seal on the plastic cover.

We do also get Lebanese blonde (or in arabic called Shagra) hashish, Moroccan, and the occasional Israeli hash. It's extremely difficult to get the Israeli hash but it's totally worth it once you get it!

I have also tried this really sticky hash that is not for sale in Saudi. It is only given from whole saler to retailer as a gift once certain quantities are pushed. I assure you that it is the best hashish you will ever smoke. I had a high the next day when I woke up.

What I wanna know is how to get hash in the U.S.!

Posted By: sarah louise
Date Posted: 11 March 2010 at 02:10
I think the easiest way to get hash in most parts is grow a really greasy strain of bud and make your own %3chumbs%20Up

-------------
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...

Posted By: chillumpuffer
Date Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:33
Now in the UK I think we have seen the back of so called Soap Bar.  (Not that i have ever dreamed of smoking such garbage) I am led to believe that strict customs checks French/Spain Side have thankfully put paid to such crap.
Now on offer has been Really good Polm from Morocco and the return of Black hash from the subcontinent.
Both excellent.
You can pick up 100gms of Beautiful fresh Blondish Moroccan for £320 for 100gms. The black a touch more. Us hash heads are seeing a renaissance period of delights. It reminds me of my teens in the late 70's early 80's - see my previous post regarding this.

I think the voting with your cash has done the Soap bar  - let's pray for good.

Now lets see some more Red/Blonde Lebanese and I will be a very happy toker

Posted By: Eule
Date Posted: 11 March 2010 at 13:02
stongest hash i smoked was selfmade waterhash from citral and powerplant clippings
citral is a very nice plant for hash making%3c3cxlamation

i accidently votet several times for waterhash,sorry%3co%20high

Posted By: snoopy85
Date Posted: 11 March 2010 at 21:05
strongest I smoked was definitley the oil hash (mix of oil and strong hash) but best  ist still the handrolled charas hash from your own plants

Posted By: jesse043
Date Posted: 30 September 2010 at 06:15
Hello I'm new          I took some weed from  freezing to really dry put the weed through  a tea strainer and got some real fine green powder is  this end product kief  or have I made a mistake by doing this                                              Thanks for any help

Posted By: martiniGR
Date Posted: 21 November 2010 at 23:49
i liked the PARVATI the most , its a black "champagne"hash, Also Afghan Pollen, Masterkush pollen,Black or blonde Nepal, well all the others i liked it too 
Green, Yellow, Red Lebanon, ZeroZero, Unpressed pollen, Black Columbia..

-------------
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL

Date Posted: 30 November 2010 at 11:04
Citral is the best taste dutch hasheesh, sensi take it in your assortment!!
smoked oil with benzene, stoned but leaving the tongue irritated, i was happy, had only one joint..otherwise i would smoke it again and again, very addicting

-------------
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...

Date Posted: 30 November 2010 at 14:35
Originally posted by jesse043

Hello I'm new          I took some weed from  freezing to really dry put the weed through  a tea strainer and got some real fine green powder is  this end product kief  or have I made a mistake by doing this                                              Thanks for any help

If it's green, that means some plant matter has been crushed through the mesh to mix with any resin powder that may have fallen from the weed.

Pure resin powder is usually yellow or beige. The green plant matter than has been mixed with it will lower the potency and make it harder to press, but it will not ruin it. You've probably smoked it by now anyway. Hope it was enjoyable.

MGR -  citral is a decent bud, but I have a few favourite strains to make hash from - Jack Flash, Jack Herer, Marley's Collie, Mother's Finest, etc.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 November 2010 at 15:08
but the taste.. citral i love it.. as weed i know an old (sensi)strain with much taste but not so very much resin, if you cross this with haze and afghan and.. that would be nice!!
about hash powder: the white-er it is the fresher it is the higher it is, yellow is older more stoned. green is mostly cheaper quality if you have a good powder it shows it..
the powder will stick to eachother and when you shake the sack with the powder it falls apart en sticks together again, shake and it falls apart, once seen,knowing forever..

-------------

Date Posted: 30 November 2010 at 15:53
Really old resin glands (ie from weed that was grown a year or more before the resin was extracted) can be distinctly ochre/reddish-brown. This resin is nowhere near as enjoyable as whitish/yellow/beige resin. It's harder to stick together too.

The colour of the resin powder sieved from weed follows the colours of living resin glands on the plant (naturally).

I like to harvest weed (especially Sativas) when the resin glands are still mostly clear and pale(milky), with very little amber. If one was to sieve resin from this kind of weed soon after it was harvested, it would be white-yellow (with a nice high effect).

If one cured the same weed and extracted resin a few months later, it would be noticeably darker - yellow-beige - and would have more of a stony punch.

If one forgot the same weed and left it unrefrigerated for 6-18 moths, then extracted the resin, it would probably be orange-red-ochre (and be very stony).

Extracted resin glands only display a green colour if the extraction process was too rough and caused plant matter to break up and fall through the screen.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 November 2010 at 16:04
thats right,
then theres something else oxidation, some times for example a good fresh red lebanon  if you crumble some off the block ,will be in a few moments again red brown.. good nepal too
i make not much hash, (see my cannabis images) but i stash the raw material in the fridge including the screen then i take it out, put some in my screen, shake 1 minute and then again in the freezer, repeating that. makes the best .. screened hash is what i like most, i have seen some aghan screen hash+ oil dropped, but give me powder wich sticks to the thumb, well you know..

-------------

Posted By: oldsmoker60
Date Posted: 24 February 2011 at 08:54
I remember when around 1970 we used to drive to Montreal to load up

Hash came in to the port there and was plentiful at around 500 a pound (not just one!)

Some of my best souvenirs were the various Lebanese, Moroccan. Both of these so oily and tasty and in different colors.
One "red leb" that I remember for the taste and smell that was a once in a lifetime thing.

Then there was the Afgani that was mostly black but some shades of green sometimes that was out of this world..

Can't forget the good old "Packy" some of the fresh stuff was pretty good

Later in life I made hash with screens, ice and various ways and some of the potency was probably as good as some of the above (depending on what I started with)
BUT you can never duplicate the tastes and smells of the hash I described above.
I could close my eyes today and smell  and identify Leb, Mo, Pak, Afgani, Indian and others like an old wine conoisseur

Posted By: openmindgenetic
Date Posted: 30 March 2011 at 05:36
Most potent hash I've ever smoked is perfectly cured honey bee oil, I mean cannabis oil extracted with butane that I make with manicure and skuff. If I could add pictures I would send pics of my oil, become dark brown after some month of letting it dry and moving it with the point of a knif to quit the last bubble of gas that go on forming into the oil for some weeks after the first drying, I had collected it with the finger and rubbed it into my hands to make a small ball of 4 or 5g of hash oil, looking like toffee, and kept it at an ambient temperature of about 20°C and it melted down too slowly to be seen at bare sight in order to end up forming a small plaque of some millimeters of thickness, quite hard, wich I cut very small slices, a tiny bit of hash oil burns better on top of weed and into a bong is how I smoke, the taste is very very strong even with little oil, I can also mention that it was made with several strains like C13 Haze, Amnesia Haze, Free Leonard (G13/Butterscotch Hawaïan), Sour Jack (sour turbo/jack herer). I must also mention that I only have a small plastic honey bee oil plastic extractor made to extract oil from maximum 27g of vegetal material, using each time 2 small refills for lighter, so I didn't only use manicure to get 4 or 5g of very well cured hash oil, but also loads of skuff ("pollen" or light hash extracted using a small replica of a pollinator 150 and whole pollenated female plants well dried inside with a weighth till the plants are nearly crushed to powder).

Posted By: coverking
Date Posted: 14 December 2011 at 23:08
the best Hash i ever smoked was bubble hash, it was mind blowing just melted and bam! lol second best was indian charas that was realy tastey followed by pollen scuff etc oooooh i love hash,,CK

-------------
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!

Date Posted: 02 January 2012 at 00:05
Originally posted by martiniGR

thats right,
then theres something else oxidation, some times for example a good fresh red lebanon  if you crumble some off the block ,will be in a few moments again red brown.. good nepal too
i make not much hash, (see my cannabis images) but i stash the raw material in the fridge including the screen then i take it out, put some in my screen, shake 1 minute and then again in the freezer, repeating that. makes the best .. screened hash is what i like most, i have seen some aghan screen hash+ oil dropped, but give me powder wich sticks to the thumb, well you know..
finger with melting powder

-------------

Posted By: 1966
Date Posted: 05 March 2012 at 15:37
Hello guys i remember the first time i had oil about 30 years ago,
Everyone in the room could not remember what had just been said yet everyone kept talking,
As soon as i or anybody said anything it was instantly forgotten it was unbelievable it nearly drove my mate crackers but the rest of us just chilled and waited for sanity to come back in the room.
You all have a good day.

-------------
Live and let live

Posted By: Schwarzenegger
Date Posted: 21 July 2013 at 06:55
Aside form my schwarzenegger resin ( wich isnt suitable for people without high tolerance):

parvati, and sweetsmelling squishy black afghani.
and Yes I have had the privilege to lay my hands on them on multible occasions.
Ice  and good dutch skuff of pakistani/indigo seeds would be of identical quality do ot is hard to choose, nevertheless I choose traditional style oriental haschisch.
Not for the taste - the taste is very nice- but because it is the very best medicinal product I ever encountered.
When i break off squidgy afghani , I like to eat a bit , while rolling the joint.
By the time the peak of smoking kicks in ( 20 minutes after i light the joint usually) the eaten cannabinoids kick in too.
Together , it is the best medicine for my Adhd/asperger/ptss.
It makes me sane, and it cools the brain ( without blowing my mind too much)

If I want to blow my  mind,while keepin the mind cool I will smoke Schwarzenegger bud/hash ( the bud is almost the same taste as a standard oriental type hashisch.)

-------------
"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski

Posted By: J.B. Walton
Date Posted: 03 October 2013 at 22:45
Hard to choose..
Not the water bubblehash
Traditional blond.is.ok
Charas is ok
Etc.
Oil is not the best anymore its only 60% mostly
Homemade screenhash is now best imo
Best choiche is a little of all types!

-------------
NEW HASH PICTURES In the photogallery!them. New law march 2015: if you have a grow question then send me a private message.
I will give no grow info in public anymore.

Date Posted: 29 November 2013 at 07:57
oil is made by different people JB.
Theres blackish green low grade, that surely would dent your head properly if smoked
theres also well cleaned Butane Honey Oil, and properly Decarboxylated ISO wash.
Funny thing is that i can get the transparent Butane Honey Oil for a slight lower price than the regular farmers grade green and black oil.

the few that make oil near our towns are making purestproduct imaginable
the percentage of THC is well reaching the 90%'s

I just smoked a Barbaric joint.
Put some clean ISO-oil on a paper, and rolled a spliff with it.
Barbaric, beacuase ISO oil should be dabbed in a special pipe, or ingested orally.
:)

-------------

Date Posted: 29 November 2013 at 19:31
I dont smoke oil.
I prefer my first screen.. its clean.
Oil .. last time i smoked it.. it was so addicting. I was happy that i had only one joint.
The supplier offered me the whole lot of the oil for free..
It was poison.. cancer.. no first screen and nothing else is better for me.
I could have made a big profit on that oil.
But i only supply to friends.. i have responsibility.
I was with my supplier when he was "forced to buy it".
He sold this in the ( very old) past.. the customer has cancer and his son came to sell this oil.
He couldnt say..i dont buy it.. you can get cancer from that.
Pcb..cfk..etc.
He could have been killed when he should have said that.
The guy his father has cancer.
So next day i came to my supplier he offered it me fot free.. i said no.
It was very stoned..
I never sold oil.
Now i am retired and alive and kicking!

-------------
NEW HASH PICTURES In the photogallery!them. New law march 2015: if you have a grow question then send me a private message.

Date Posted: 29 November 2013 at 20:19
Once i was at the martini graveyard together with my young companion dimitros you know who i mean.
We left and there was a man on chair/couch dont know the word in english.
I looked at the man.. hé arent you jeronimo?
(That was his nickname he had a nose like an indian) .
He looked at me.. he arent you.. (my real name).. yes i am.
We talked a little about the past.. we freaked a lot together in different cities mainly coevorden.
In the past there were no shops and if you were in the dam and talked with a freak..
It was quite normal that you meet the freak again few hours later in a different city.
It was the good old days were i knew jeronimo from.
We wished eachother good luck and that was it.

I told dimitros a wise thing ( i am old so wise.. i hope).
If i walk around in any city.. and some one comes out of a alley..
and he or she knows me.. it is always a friend!
I never sold bad for good..didnt steal..didnt trait.
That is part of my wealth.. wealth is a goal in life money not.. its a tool to get wealth.
I am poor but wealthy.
So not selling oil gives profit in future.. friends.
I had compliments from martini members.. thanks for not f#cking my life.
I could have made junkies from al of them.. i didnt.
My wealth is my community.my network.
I gave hard critics to people.. to make them stronger.
So oil.. no.. even the first screen is only for people that live like monks.
It is to strong for the majority.
If you have a job.. you cant smoke the best allday..the job will be over.
You know i sold a lot of cheap hash with anot bad taste.. it was good enough for my young customers then.the goal was having fun together not to end as junkies.
If i meet an old member of our communoty..it is a friend.
I have no weapons and i walk through the streets..
Most of my old collegues are affraid walking through streets..
They were rich for a while maybe..
And still i have some enemies but that came not from me!
If they see me in a bar.. they leave..with their tail between their legs.
I never promote oil.
I dont believe in it.
Just my opinion..and experience.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 December 2013 at 09:47
Well, just had a second thought
hash is hash , oil is oil
i dont think oil should be in this poll

promoting oil is another thing
you might be right it shouldnt be promoted.
A whole generation of pot smokers is strating to get into oil.
Oil isnt about flavour , so theres a shitload of oil smokers, not interested in specific strains, growing characteristtics and what have you.,
Oil ruins the ability to value good cannabis , as the bar has been raised so damn high.

oil should only be for medical users.
But thats just my humble opinion.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window