Forum Name: Smokers' lounge
Forum Discription: Burn a bowl, take a toke and introduce yourself
URL: http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=102
Printed Date: 19 June 2018 at 00:48

Topic: SMOKING IT
Posted By: nl5haze
Subject: SMOKING IT
Date Posted: 24 September 2004 at 16:50

OF COURSE, THERE ARE MANY OTHER WAYS OF ENJOYING A GOOD BUZZ.

IF YOU KNOW OF ANY FUNNY METHODS - LIKE A BANANA LEAF CONE, A HOLLOWED-OUT APPLE OR EVEN THROUGH A HOLE IN THE GROUND - LET US KNOW!

KEEP ON SMOKING

Replies:
Posted By: mc_delta
Date Posted: 24 September 2004 at 16:55

COCONUT ROCKS!!

There are three holes on the top of a coconut. For only ONE reason.

1st hole for joint

2nd hole for straw to suck on

3rd hole for your trigger finger...

Anyone tried it?? I vaguely remember that it was nice. But then again. We was on a holiday & drinking & smoking enough to make you want to quit for the next 2 years.

Posted By: Ganja
Date Posted: 24 September 2004 at 17:07

You could also

a) fill the coconut halfway with water (coconut milk might absorb THC from the smoke, water won't),

b) shove a stem (with bowl) down through one hole (past the water level) - can also be a bamboo tube, like a traditional Thai bong.

c) attach a hose, tube or even a drinking straw to another hole

d) keep the third hole free as a 'shotgun' (or 'carb')

You now have a coconut bong, made with materials you can easily find at your Kho Tao beach resort!

(c) 1974 Children's Television Workshop

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!

Posted By: milehigh
Date Posted: 25 September 2004 at 20:36
Holding weed and no pipe or papers? A dented beer can with small holes poked in the dented part always worked for me.

milehigh

-------------

Posted By: bc_brother
Date Posted: 27 September 2004 at 12:16

I know it's quite cracked out but aaaanyways....

HOTKNIFE IT!

well, not like i do this every day. My vote is on the 'pure joint - NO TOBACCO'

and I see you all later! 

Posted By: 4:20
Date Posted: 28 September 2004 at 12:07

guess u forgotten to put in your list

mixed joint- lots of herb and a little tabacco ( just to help it burn)

-------------
all i need, it's a nice woman and a bag full of weed.

Posted By: seeroseero
Date Posted: 28 September 2004 at 13:03

Welcome 4:20

Well, I guess some people do it & some don't

The mayor trick for a good burning joint is to grind you herb properly and of course some rolling skills. The only thing about the pure joint or 'pure mix joint' is that they die.

So what do we do? My solution is... We keep smoking till it's done

Date Posted: 29 September 2004 at 13:40

Originally posted by milehigh

A dented beer can with small holes poked in the dented part always worked for me.

Better to use an apple. With the can method, you'll be heating and inhaling the vapours of aluminium in many countries.

Even if you're in a country that uses steel for beer/softdrink cans, you're still burning and inhaling the paint that covers the outside of the can.

The crackheads HAVE to get their smoke, which then kills them anyway - so they don't care about the health concerns.

Cannabis smokers never need to get that desperate, do they?

*sound of Ganja hollowing out his own wooden leg to make emergency bong*

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!

Posted By: BudWhite
Date Posted: 14 October 2004 at 18:09

Originally posted by Ganja

*sound of Ganja hollowing out his own wooden leg to make emergency bong*

Waaahahahahaha...

I made a pipe out of a small bamboo stick once. Work fine... For about a week. then it kinda started burning up.

-------------
For Emergenseeds only!

Posted By: hydrogenum
Date Posted: 18 October 2004 at 16:55

i have fotos of my bongs...i make them every autumn

can i send here my fotos?

-------------
we can go far away...

Posted By: bc_brother
Date Posted: 19 October 2004 at 12:12

Hey Dude...

You make bongs?? YEAH Show us, show us...

Date Posted: 20 October 2004 at 01:39

click here

http://www.sensiseeds.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=184&PN=1 - http://www.sensiseeds.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=184&PN=1

night

-------------
we can go far away...

Posted By: Delta9_Dude
Date Posted: 28 October 2004 at 16:50

NICE BONGS hydrogenum...

Are you selling them already? I wanna try one.

Havin' a bud whatching the game....

-------------
Havin' a bud, watching the game..

Date Posted: 28 October 2004 at 17:21

i usually use'em like a present

bongs are on sale only if i have no money left...

this year i have made about 10 bongs...only one sold for 10 euros to a person i did not know...i let him chose the babmù and so i bulid it personalized

other bongs were given for nothing, or just for 2 joints

for the moment i can show you those ones...

if you want one you have to come near venice in italy.....sorry

i can give one to you like a present...but how to do it?

peace man

p.s. i am sure you would be satisfacted trying one

-------------
we can go far away...

Posted By: WeedDealer
Date Posted: 12 September 2005 at 02:20
Back to the poll:
What about vaporizing as an alternative to smoking?

-------------
You know what ...

Posted By: twistoneup567
Date Posted: 31 October 2005 at 06:01
i believe joints are best ( big ones oh yah!!) but i was thinking of buying a nice bubblers for fun and other herbs

Posted By: tijuana
Date Posted: 02 November 2005 at 04:55

I remember being with some friends from a virtual community smoking while others where playing football and the joint got to small and I had nothing to use to keep smoking (what's it called in english? I only lived until I was 7 in england and didn't smoke weed then ). So one of my friends took a long grass leak from the ground and tied a knot around the rest of the joint and viola! we were smoking again . that has to be the best emergency <<Insert name here >> i've ever used

Posted By: tijuana
Date Posted: 02 November 2005 at 04:58
BTW my vote goes for pure joint.

Posted By: Bowen
Date Posted: 13 November 2005 at 11:17

Get a Fat Joint - Pref. White Widow

Get a pint glass and run it under the tap for minute.

Fire the glass in the freezer.

Carefully take it out after a while and spark that doobie.

Now give the glass a blowback, blowing straight down into the glass.

You shall find out if your glass was cold enough, if the smoke stays in it.

Now all you have to do tip the glass back into your mouth and inhale - If done right the whole glass can be filled with thick smoke.

Tips for this - try and only touch one part of the glass at all times(reduce evaporation slightly), don't blow like a madman, slow and steady got stoned as f**k.

-------------
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)

Posted By: Lorry
Date Posted: 16 November 2005 at 18:09

hey guys I know it sounds a bit freaky and trust me it was, and very very funny.

Sitting at home bored one day, I made a bong out of a banana and and orange.

the orange was the chamber with water and the banana went into the orange for the mouthpiece, I used a metal stem and toothpicks so it would stand up on its own.

I had a mix out of it but in the morning the banana had gone yucky and shrunk.  8 )

Oh btw dont get bong water on your shoe !!  lol funny sh*t wooden leg bong ! 

Posted By: stashman
Date Posted: 29 November 2005 at 17:34

Don't waste the stems on your plants once harvested - when their bone dry you can make some very interesting pipes and with the thicker stemmed variety's you can even make bongs - I have made an amazing bong from an old Misty plant that I mistreated and twisted it into all shapes and angles - when it dried I could clearly see the potential for making a bong out of it - still using it, infact I've not long had a hit from it, hee hee.

Peace

Posted By: 20'Thai
Date Posted: 06 December 2005 at 11:12

Has anyone ever tried open air smoking instead of a bong or joynt?

http://h1.ripway.com/20Thai/reporting_weed.wmv - http://h1.ripway.com/20Thai/reporting_weed.wmv

-------------
I look at the world as all do, but I see something different

Always do RIGHT; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

Posted By: americano
Date Posted: 06 December 2005 at 14:09

open smoking like a small group of weed and hash smokers in a small cofeeshop, getting high on second hand smoke, happens all the time, if I take someone that doesnt smoke to the realted coffeeshop in rotterdam, even if they are tourists, they always get stoned just sitting in the room and inhaling.

Me personally, my rate of consumption by far removes me from doing that right now.

I do however use it to slow down my intake of weed and hash, say if its just that time of the year where i do not want to smoke, inhance my tolerance, i just go to the coffeeshop have a drink, watch tv, talk, and inhale only second hand smoke.

That way I am still having small amount inhaled but not at the rate of self consumption by joint or bong or even ingesting.

i wouljd move to australia to live and grow weed on a large outdoor basis, thats how i learned to grow weed in hawaii, when i was 14.

I simply enjoy holland too much to risk, the penalties, I wouljd rather be fine €400.00-€1600 for growing weed, then go to jail, maybe if i have 50 kilos of weed dried and got busted i wouoljd do maybe a 1/2 to 1 year in jail.

I really do not want to go to jail either, but wouljd enjoy the outdoor techinqe and tactics again. Maybe somewhere near darwin. or south of darwin.

-------------
I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN

Posted By: firstlivetv
Date Posted: 10 December 2005 at 02:39
I have tried the pure vapor method etc. It is hard to beat a hand rolled joint and an acoustic guitar. I will probably buy a 15 dollar water pipe and see how long that lasts..,

-------------
Gerald Carmack

Posted By: Bowen
Date Posted: 12 December 2005 at 02:01

Excellent post 20' thai, that was the funniest thing i've seen in a while!!

Open air smoking should be done weekly in most community's I think - Adults only of course.

The question is - Would it be a waste or could you control the smoke somehow?? Make it a more efficient "hit"

-------------
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)

Date Posted: 12 December 2005 at 10:43

I agree with Bowen - had a good laugh at that one ! - nice one 20'thai !

Peace

Posted By: koolj
Date Posted: 08 January 2006 at 22:01

i love smoking it through an apple.

use a holow pen n then make a hole into the apple until reaching about half or 2/3 of the apple from the top where the little branch comes out. then make another hole from the side until you reach the hole you made before. you can then cover the top hole with weed n you can stick a filter into the second hole made. then just lite the weed n inhale from the hole with the filter.

might have the feeling that it is complicated by  the way i said it but its actually really fast n simple.

cheers 

Posted By: administrator
Date Posted: 11 January 2006 at 16:54

I missed the video 20'Thai. Is it offline?

I personally LOVE the taste of the vaporizer but can't allow myself to do that many. Nothing would get done really. Except maybe with a nice pollen.

:D

Posted By: Delta9_Dude
Date Posted: 01 February 2006 at 13:17

WAAAAHAHAHAHA..

that was funny indeed! Dude would you get f**ked on that open air smoke or what! hahahaha..

Nice one 20'Thai

-------------
Havin' a bud, watching the game..

Posted By: mrnice
Date Posted: 02 February 2006 at 17:52
i used to smoke about 1/2oz a week of SOAPBAR in mainly rolling baccy joints, no rollies or fags and used to cough my guts up every day horrible brown crap but about a year ago i started smoking only bongs of home grown skunk and have never looked back i dont even cough anymore i only get through about a Q a week, i feel mentally and physicaly much better for it spend less cash, my house no longer stinks nor do i for that point. i have just invested in an agent blue pipe which is basically a glorified budbomb so i can now toke on the move - sorted!

Date Posted: 02 February 2006 at 18:08

Yeah I too used to be polluted by the dreaded soapbar, it came on the scene sometime in the 80's and hasn't gone away. We used to smoke a lot of nice Lebanese, Afghan hash and Pakistani Hash, then came "Turkish slate" which did the job and from then on it's been nothing but soapbar....people just say no....we want proper hash....and/or grow yer own cause its the best.

Sorry soapbar was mentioned on this thread

-------------
I soar like a bird in the wind , though I glide as I'm flying through Heaven.

Posted By: Septiva4u
Date Posted: 08 March 2006 at 22:11
Well I actually said a pure joint but I smoke EL's usually in Dutchmaster leaves or my bong. Puff puff pass, oopps noone else is here guess that means its still my turn.

-------------
Septiva

Posted By: jimmygrewsome
Date Posted: 12 March 2006 at 18:57
What about EATING the good stuff in a nice bit of fudge or cake or the good old fashioned COFFEE? There's a lot to be said for ingestion, and no "cough to get off"!

-------------
Only users lose drugs.

Posted By: Sticky
Date Posted: 13 March 2006 at 03:05

Every year around may we invite our friends over for a burning of the leaf party

After all the leaf has been frozen and run across a t-shirt screen we put it into a paper bag and throw it into the bom fire, This does two things it gets rid of any evidence and it gets everyone high as kites

The smell is overwelming and easy to inhale

Date Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:51
Looks like the limeys need some good draw for 2006 then.

Well we will have to sort them out i guess.

-------------
I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN

Posted By: sixtoedmarilyn
Date Posted: 18 April 2006 at 03:55
i'm actually a bit of a blunt girl now. i started as a joint girl (solely because my german roommate could roll some AMAZING joints) but i've mastered the art of a blunt roll.. and they taste soo yummy. of course the vaporizer, the hooka, the hand pipe.... yeah i'm a stoner.

-------------
....head rush....

Posted By: chiqbamboo
Date Posted: 16 May 2006 at 03:54
Ya Man, just saying hi from over here, peace.

Posted By: Signum
Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 21:52
i'll stick to the pure one, i've tried a home-made pipe but that's a very fast way of smoking, i want to make a blunt now, and made a topic about it, i also tried it in an arabic waterpipe, but the effect is less i guess, is the thc gettin lost in the water or what???

-------------

Posted By: Real
Date Posted: 12 July 2006 at 05:47
You didnt give us valcano owners a chance to pick our favorite way to vaporize. lol but anyway is a good way in my book. except with tobacco.

Date Posted: 12 July 2006 at 14:30
The topic is SMOKING IT, not VAPORISING ITWink

We'd hear no end of complaints from vapo-manufacturers, if they noticed we were listing vaporisers alongside methods of smoking.

"I am writing to inform your company that vaporisers do not produce smoke..." etc etc etc.

Date Posted: 12 July 2006 at 14:49
Jonas - although a couple of studies seem to suggest that there is some THC lost in the water of a bong or hookah, convential wisdom, personal experience and most other studies (however many that is...) suggest otherwise.

THC is not water-soluble, so there should be little possibility of water stripping it from smoke. It's quite likely that some detectable cannabinoids remain the water - if the water is not cleaned after a serious session, you can sometimes see a small, thin rainbow-coloured 'oil slick' floating on top. But I don't think this represents any significant proportion, compared to what's inhaled.

For many cannabis questions, the 'smell test' works quite well, becasue we have a lot of history to look at.

If water took a significant amount of THC out of cannabis, the hookah of the Middle East and the bong of South East Asia would not have their long, proud traditions.
No one wants to waste cannabis, and the fact that waterpipes are traditionally used for ritualised smoking of the really good stuff makes me fairly certain that they're a very efficient (if not particularly healthy) way of smoking.

Date Posted: 12 July 2006 at 16:13
and you wouljdnt need agent orange to clean that  ROT.

-------------
I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN

Posted By: Real
Date Posted: 12 July 2006 at 17:43
I wasnt paying much attention to it due to the fact i was to busy smoken at the time. And once i was finished i couldnt remember what i was reading or planning on writting. But, thanks for pointing that out to me ganja i forgot i posted on this topic lol,

Real

Posted By: Scarletvixen
Date Posted: 06 August 2006 at 15:32
Well i have had to say bong but since i gave up smoking tobaco I have prefered to consume cannabis in cakes or other "munchies"

Posted By: Mad Bad Brush
Date Posted: 23 September 2006 at 11:48
I aint had hotknife for years!!!! coz ere in England all the solid available is CRAP!
Everybody gone bud mad!!!
Not a bad thing

Posted By: demonic_kronic
Date Posted: 26 September 2006 at 06:37

I like smokin out the bong. its more smoke and its better through a water bong i always say. but i like glass bongs more than acrylic. and i think glass generates more smoke. i mean i know im not right cuz i have no facts to back it up i just find that my glass bong generates more than others. but a vaporizer would be nice to try. i havent tried one yet and heard their really good.

kronic

-------------
KRONIC

Date Posted: 26 September 2006 at 12:52
Coming from a background of home-made bongs, I was always a bit skeptical about the need for beig glass bongs. The lab-glass ones we used to get were very pretty, but would break at the drop of a hat, then it was another $60-100 to get a new one - money which could be spent on weed.

When the thick, fancy blown glass bongs came on the scene, they were very nice, but the logistics of spending hundreds of currency units on an art-piece/smoking device seemed a bit silly.

For the last few years, I was using a straight-pipe acrylic bong, and thought it was fine. I coughed a hell of a lot, but I thought it was just that I smoked too much.

Recently, I got a very very nice blown-glass bong - really perfect shape and diameter, plus a water chamber about five times the size of the plastic one - a good cup of water to filter the smoke instead of about 50ml.

The difference has been amazing. The smoke is smoother and I cough much less . I'm a total convert to the glass-pice movement. Though I think I'll have extreme difficulty parting with e.300 for a replecement if this one breaks.

I think the volume of water is the main reason for the smoother smoke, but the idea of glass bongs and the nicer, heavier feel to them means I'll try tio avoid plastic in the future (but an emergency is an emergency).

Posted By: anjeambo
Date Posted: 26 September 2006 at 23:50
q viva el porro!
joint
joint

Posted By: Grasso
Date Posted: 27 September 2006 at 23:54
Hello,

there was a drummer sitting in his practicing room for days hammering holes into a liter coke glass bottle using a stolen emergency bus-window-breaker hammer. After the second broken bottle he finally suceeded. I considered him a little snob and used a plastic bottle instead.

The cheapest vaporizer is a small wood-pipe. With a bit of tobacco and experimentation you get a sort of oven over which your nose can inhale the invisible but potent stuff.

Uli

-------------

Posted By: positronic
Date Posted: 28 September 2006 at 14:16
I use the `drinks can pipe` but after reading about aluminium & paint fumes I`m gonna have to rethink!!

-------------
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" FFF Bros

Date Posted: 28 September 2006 at 19:56

i have a waterpipe, but how can i smoke weed in it the best way? it's a real egyptian pipe that i usually fill with apple-tobacco with charcoal on top, what i did once is put a joint in a side channel so that it was mixed with apple, that was also very nice, but how can u smoke it pure through the pipe?

-------------

Date Posted: 28 September 2006 at 22:51
fire it up

-------------
I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN

Date Posted: 28 September 2006 at 23:15
like the apple tobacco? but that might work different, cuz apple tobacco is wet dirty shizzle like confiture or sumthin....?

-------------

Date Posted: 29 September 2006 at 11:59
I guess you'd just need a big enough ball of weed (0.5-2g) to fill the bowl on top of the hookah.

I'd be a bit cautious about using those self-igniting charcoal tablets. They're full of magnesium or salpeter, by the way they burn. I figure most of the nasty chemicals have been burned off by the time the disc is red-hot, but I still don't know if i'd want to inhale them.

There's a sheet of aluminium foil between the charcoal and the smoking mix, if I remember correctly (but please correct me if I don't). If so, then it's probably fine to use the charcoal discs.

I'm a bit cautious about the whole shisha/hookah thing anyway. What the hell do they flavour that tobacco with, anyway? It's alll sticky and sugary. I have the distinct impression that it wouldn't be strictly legal in the west, due to the uncertain nature of its effects when burned.

Date Posted: 29 September 2006 at 12:08
well that foil is when u lack the decent piece of steel that u can punt on the stone top where the tobacco is in..., indeed those charcoals are odd they burn too good, but turkish also use wood charcoal sometimes, but it burns like crap....anywayz i will try and smoke som weed like original tobacco, but ii don't know what's in it either, the turkish man who sold me the tobacco told me that egyptians used flavourmakers like esters or somethin, but of course that's a sailsman trick, they want to sell u their entire store there......, but what do you suggest to try as another way of gettin thc? besides the good ol joint?

-------------

Posted By: Quarzen
Date Posted: 14 January 2007 at 21:56
BONG

this how I love it ! except the dirrty table ! Evil Smile

have a good smoke evry1 ! weed leaf

Quarzen

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/ - Sensi Seeds : the http://sensiseeds.com/indoorgreenhouse/1s26.html - Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!

Posted By: bamboo bonger
Date Posted: 01 February 2007 at 05:22

THE NAME SAYS IT ALL FOLKS-I LIKE MY COKE CANS AND MY LOOSE LEAF,I ALSO ROCK THE COPPER PIPES THAT I MAKE IN HOME DEPO!!!!1

Posted By: Chiba-Man
Date Posted: 07 February 2007 at 01:16
    ya cant beat a good ol blunt, best ever to chill with.

-------------
"You find your True-Self when you Smoke The Ganja" Bob Marley

Date Posted: 22 February 2007 at 21:21
yes i just wanted to talk about that, i still have one phillies blunt lying here and a method man concert coming up so i see a connection.....

but what is the best way to prepare a blunt? i remember a topic about it but cannot find it back...i read stuff about a lot of lickin and wetting it up and slicin it up with a razorblade...but tell me all about it!

holla

-------------

Posted By: brodertuck
Date Posted: 25 March 2007 at 07:37
I AGREE..... A REAL JAMAICAN COCONUT BONG IS THE BEST !!!!!!

Posted By: brodertuck
Date Posted: 25 March 2007 at 07:43
ALSO.... A BAKE POTATO..(THE BIG KIND) ..IT WILL GIVE YOU A COLD NICE AND SMOOTH SMOKE THAT U CAN HOLD IN  FOREVER..... SAME THING WITH AN APPLE...  SO MANY GOOD WAYS OF ENJOYING A GOOD SMOKE.... :)  IS THERE REALLY ANY BAD WAYS???? jointrolling onehigh

Posted By: planetman
Date Posted: 19 April 2007 at 04:52
in a small cottage house in a kibbutz, over a candle and two butter knives heated red, small piece of hash squeezed between, sudden fog suck in thru a 2 litter plastic bottomed out bottle, happy trails y'all, not for getting behind the wheel, stupid.

Posted By: eano2
Date Posted: 24 July 2007 at 14:06
Due to the price of weed over here in Ireland the only affordable way to smoke is putting nearly a whole cigarette into a joint, but the way that I prefer to smoke when the weed is cheap is sprinkling a little tiny bit of tobacco the length of the joint so it doesn't keep on going out or else the thai bamboo water bong. The Tahi bong is brilliant for the instant highness and ease of use if ur able to chop up your tobacco and weed mixture superfine, a grinder will get it nowhere near fine enough.

Posted By: planetman
Date Posted: 25 July 2007 at 02:46
weed leaf greetings organic electrisized children of God! Let's not forget mr. mike douglas in romancing the stone, just chuck in a couple of kilo bricks into the fire in an abandoned airplane in the amazon. well, some get lucky..! keep the holy fog afloat kids. the planetman.

Posted By: Jonney
Date Posted: 12 August 2007 at 19:01
lol

-------------
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------

Posted By: Jonney
Date Posted: 12 August 2007 at 19:05
actually tried the drinking smoke trick.

put a pint glass (holds more smoke) in the freezer until frozen and frosted over.

invert joint in mouth a blow smoke into the glass filling it up!

the low temp causes the smoke to look and slightly behave like a liquid. tip smoke into the mouth  to look like you're drinking it!(but inhale of course)

nice little party trick but i'd prefer  an ice bong or big  spliff!

weed leaf 

-------------
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------

Posted By: Dr.Doo
Date Posted: 09 October 2007 at 21:08
i voted for bong as that's been my main smoking tool since giving up tobacco.....although recently i bought a sweet glass spoon that i'm enjoying immensely...the taste of the bud comes through more with the hand-pipe. 

Posted By: cloughie
Date Posted: 13 November 2007 at 01:05
i new a guy that smoked through a tampon

he's in a mental home now
lol
Embarrassed
Embarrassed

Date Posted: 13 November 2007 at 01:07
ok am i the only person in the world who had to try that as soon as i heard it

v cool trick man

Date Posted: 13 November 2007 at 01:10
my vote is definately joint withh tobaco and herb. I met loads of American guys n girlz  in amsterdam that love to smoke it pure so must give it a try.

maybe now lolnot%20smoking

Posted By: shane
Date Posted: 13 November 2007 at 22:43

I have been using a cpl of pipes for the last 2 months instead of smoking (coz i gave up the baccy)but just can't get on with them :-),

having gone back to spliffs with just a little baccy and mainly (75%)weed i'm getting way more boxed :-)

-------------
get that sun on it :-)

Posted By: Antt
Date Posted: 07 February 2008 at 19:31

I voted Bong.

Quite a tough decision for me, actually. I do normally smoke mixed joints,as it is more sociable and communal. But I definately much prefer ripping a huge cap, just to see if I can Smile

Although I don't have a bong of my own right now, except for a home-made (big chamber, too small cap), so I even end up smoking joints when I'm enjoying a nice solitary anti-social smoke.

Antt.

Posted By: el_cezar
Date Posted: 07 February 2008 at 19:54

Guys to me there is nothing in this world better the a Big Fat Huge joint"JOINT"joint I could smoke 1 every 1/2 hour( good smoke) all day long!!! loving%20itbut i also like bluntblundsblunt too high I voted  "JOINT"!!!! to me its not about droping the bomb in my headWackodelirious It about enjoy the flavor, taste the aroma in slow burning raprolling%20one!!!!!!highhighhighhighhighhighhighso%20highloving%20it 

-------------
YOU WANA PLAY ROUTH AHH??.......OK"......"SAID HELLO TO MY LITTE FRIEND"............

Posted By: najade
Date Posted: 07 February 2008 at 20:45
     Hi
A way to smoke if you are out of paper papir etc.
Used for hashish ( mostly maroc ) in Denmark for decades...
Use a piece of papir (A-4), a glass (30 cl ) and a needle.
Push the needle in the papir, it has to stand vertikal up from the papir which is places on a table...
Put a few drops of water in the glass....
Place a piece of hashish on top of the needle standing up from the papir...
Set the hashish on fire, carefully place the glass with the wet rim over the needle whit the clowing hash ( the water on the rim will keep the smoke inside the glass)...
When the glass is full of moke, lift the glass, only a little in one side and inhale the cold, pure hashish smoke...... (!)    It works!! Take care!!!

Posted By: Kyble
Date Posted: 08 February 2008 at 19:23
BUCKETS!!!
What the hell, has no one mentioned the bucket yet? There might be other names for it but I'll describe how to make a good bucket.
Items needed:
2 liter empty Glass Bottle
2-5 liter large empty Plastic Bottle with a diameter larger than that of the Glass one
13mm electric socket (or a bail made from a normal plastic bottle top)
Construction:
Get the glass bottle, fill it with a little water (about 50ml) and drop a hard metal object in it (a bullet is perfect for this). Get a plastic bag, wrap the bottom of the of the glass bottle in it, put your hand on the top and shake the bottle to force the metal object to smash the bottom of the bottle out (the plastic bag will catch the broken glass).
Now cut the top off the plastic bottle so that the glass bottle will fit inside it and just stick out the top. Fill the plastic bottle with water until it is near the top.
Now get your 13mm socket and place a gauze in the top to make a bail that fits into the glass bottle.
Now for the smoking part, put your weed into the bail, hold a lighter to it and SLOWLY pull the glass bottle out of the water at the same time until the glass bottle just comes out the water.  Now blow any remaining smoke from the bail into the glass bottle so it's so dense with smoke you can't see through it. Now suck the smoke out the bottle while gently pushing it down into the water to push all the smoke into your mouth.
Sit down and enjoy the buzz Cool

As for the poll I still prefer bongs to anything else. Buckets are a close second.

Posted By: najade
Date Posted: 09 February 2008 at 06:37

Hi
 The metod, Smoking green hash from a glass, is  a funny "emercency" way... If you are out of paper etc. etc..
 Iam smoking small joints "splifs". A little tobacco and hashis or pot... thats it!! But I like to try all kind of smoking metods!!! But Iam not a "heavy smoker"
The "bucket metod" is also knowned in Denmark, but here its a teenager "thing"Tongue

Posted By: 12tots
Date Posted: 16 April 2008 at 16:28
shoced that nobody mentioned hot knives

Posted By: creationzz
Date Posted: 20 April 2008 at 00:43
ROOR addicted ...

Posted By: [sensi_noob]
Date Posted: 12 May 2008 at 15:22

I voted for the mixed joint. Overall, classic never dies;-) But for those of you who live near mountains and go skiing over the winter, snow bongs are great !

Get a plastic bottle and cut the bottom off. Take the cap off. Poke two holes, one near the top for your trigger finger, one towards the middle to insert a straw (Mc Donald's straws have a nice diameter and work great Smile ). Roll yourself a fat one. Find some private spot off of the main ski slopes and stick the bottle in the ground, so that the straw goes about 5cm deep in the snow. Insert that joint in the straw and light up... The refrigerated smoke goes down so smooth that you can barely feel it going down... but trust me, combined with being in altitude (lower oxygen level to begin with), the high is unbelievable !! so%20high Avoid overly steep slopes after that unless you're a real experienced skier Wink

You can do it at home with crushed ice too, but it just isn't the same as snow !

-------------
"Truth is what stands the test of experience." - Albert Einstein

Posted By: lightsfan
Date Posted: 19 June 2008 at 07:24
I voted 4 the pure weed joint.When I was younger I worked the pumpkin & corn fields here in Indiana,USA.We usually had papers, but when we didnt, A corn cob makes A good emergency chillum.We kept A piece of coat-hanger wire on our tractor,to push through the cob,then A pocket knife is used to hollow out A bowl on one end.Works good,just puff slow to avoid A mouthfull of bud!HA-HA...Peace!..LF. I have some great memories of smoking buds that we grew ourselves & black hash imported from Morocco.Smokin out of A corn cob,in A corn field,blowed out of my corn-pickin mind!! The 1980s were A trip!From A distance it must have looked like we were smokin an ear of corn & passing it around!

Posted By: alkoholics
Date Posted: 16 September 2008 at 15:17
Originally posted by bc_brother

I know it's quite cracked out but aaaanyways....

HOTKNIFE IT!

well, not like i do this every day. My vote is on the 'pure joint - NO TOBACCO'

and I see you all later! 

i do hot knives every day and its far one of the best ways

Posted By: richadam
Date Posted: 22 September 2008 at 06:52
 hey what about the sweets. got to love the swisher sweets. i love the perfectos because after u cut them open they make the great boat shape 2 help fit all that green in. E Z 2 roll with 2. God ,I Love Blunts. 

-------------
I Dream at night of Big Green Buds...

Posted By: SeANi0
Date Posted: 24 September 2008 at 02:29
smoke the oils on a cigarette

DIRTY!!!!%3cea%3c

SeANi0

Posted By: Nebuchadnezzar
Date Posted: 02 October 2008 at 04:22
Gents, Ladies,
  I believe the most wonderful way to smoke has not yet been discussed. In all my time the most exotic erotic pentatonic way I have ever inhaled (take that Bill) was to have a beautiful woman blow it hard down my eager lungs. Man, still makes me high to this day.
Peace be upon you, do not cling heavily to this earth.
Neba

Posted By: gmbegood
Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 08:11

Trying to figure this forum out. How does it work?

Gman

Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 08:40
Gman, seems like you figured it out, we all see your post. God speed amigo.

Posted By: munzy
Date Posted: 30 October 2008 at 13:03
it seems like most people prefer a mixed joint ive heard that cannabis can take  several minutes to enter your system whereas nicotine only takes 7 seconds  so smoking mixed joints has a quicker effect as the nicotine helps the canabis enter your system???? ive tried every method knives,bongs,vapes,eating but ill always go back to a mixed joint%3chumbs%20Up

Posted By: reddeathdj
Date Posted: 08 December 2008 at 22:27
First i cant count how many times ive smoked out of an aluminum can and its not as bad as ur making it sound, sometimes u just gotta and most of the time u dont care what happens to ur body. And second easter eggs make good bowls just a little duct tape, 3 hole and a metal bowl packer peice and ur set:-D happy smokin'

-------------
Legalize Today, Smoke Tonight

Date Posted: 09 December 2008 at 04:10
I like my Celebration pipe but most people smoke out of glass.

-------------
Everything that goes up has to come down.

Posted By: wildmanarmy
Date Posted: 22 December 2008 at 07:34
i hot boxed an m1a1 Abrams tank through the gun tube in Afghanistan, it definitely was  worth all the trouble to get out to an unmanned tank in the middle of a warzone!!!

Posted By: Darce
Date Posted: 22 December 2008 at 18:50
my 16inch red/white/blue waterfall bong that survived my near fatal bikecrash 4yrs ago is my favourite. no bowl, jus shotties thru this baby. its showing its age tho, sporting a fair bit of insulation tape to keep those small cracks at bay. got a chillum an other oddities but this thing has sentimental value man %3cmoke%20eye its comin up to its 8th birthday and must have had over 100,000 hits off it and survived many parties. its retirement from everyday service is imminent and unsure what brand to go with next.........

-------------
learnt so much yet know so little

Date Posted: 23 December 2008 at 06:25

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2009 at 22:18
I like my pipe. Only first hits. Don't suck it down like a bong. Leave the ash black not white. Take that--reverse racism.

Hey RABOBANK is here in CA. They DUTCH, no? Know no agriculture. Can I get a loan to grow pot? I'll have to ask. good afternoon.

-------------

Posted By: bifterboy
Date Posted: 10 August 2009 at 02:57
hey everyone... i'm neew here so i hope i dont break any rules...!!

best way i ever smoked was through a glass bottle bucket bong...!!

woweee.... wasted.!

but personally i prefer a mild joint not too whackd out...!!!

i been thinking to make pure hydro tea! to save my lungs!!! anyone tried it??

anyhow... how about smoking through a lemon?

-------------

Posted By: bifterboy
Date Posted: 10 August 2009 at 03:02
ha ha h haaaa

i smoked it through a pure hash pipe once/!!!

i mean we actually MADE A PIPE out of HASH !!!! ha ha ha

fing awesome...!! after a while it cought fire though.....

we stuck slabs of slate together with nepal sticky stuff to make the pipe..

top that suckers....!!!!!  ;-)

Posted By: skunkfunk
Date Posted: 14 August 2009 at 21:46
Good one Bifter boy. It's joints for me. But then I like a good chillum every now and then....in another dimension......

-------------
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.

Posted By: Cheesebeavis
Date Posted: 31 August 2009 at 21:01
you know one time i was taking a smoke ride on my way to class and i left my utencil at home and i was already too far to turn back... so i hit the cigarette lighter and it poped out red hot and in went the weed and i hit the smoke comin off it haha.

Date Posted: 12 October 2009 at 08:31
I once took a Wiffel ball bat and made a bong out of it. It was hilarious, you had a hard time smoking it cause you were laughing so much. We call'ed it the Football bat. Hope it made you laugh mes ames. 

Date Posted: 12 October 2009 at 08:41
Hey you ever think about how going bong shopping  on the internet is like when they go shopping for wands in Harry Potter. Its like your looking at them waiting for one of them to speak to you. One to have a spiritual connection with, like there should be some sort of spark when your finger makes contact with its magical surface. Sorry for the deviation from the topic.  

Posted By: vanitz99tazen
Date Posted: 11 January 2010 at 07:44
Yah it is good to be true..Like what my experienced, i used marijuan for medical purposes and yhe result is good..That's it..Good Luck!!

-------------

http://www.dispensarylistings.com - medical marijuana cooperatives

Print Page | Close Window