Forum Discription: Everything about growing your favourite plant outdoors
URL: http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1361
Printed Date: 16 December 2019 at 13:59

Topic: need help
Posted By: milann
Subject: need help
Date Posted: 24 April 2006 at 11:52
hi i have some wired thing in mind :)

!!!CAN I make clones out of outdoor avgana#6 or something like that and Orange which i got for indoor but i got 2 outdoor in the garden any way.. so i plan to make clones out of 2-4 bottom branches and than grow them a bit in 2x36w coolwhite bulbs that long onece and ofter like 2 weeks to set them under a 150HPS would that make any good extra yeld and would it go well if some one has ony thing in mind also pls share thoughts :)

Replies:
Posted By: Tepelstreel
Date Posted: 28 April 2006 at 11:52
Hi Milann,

you could take some clones to put under the 150w hps, but I can't really think of a reason why.

You have a good growing climat, so I think the clones under the 150w hps would be wasting electricity. You would also have to spend much more time with that indoor garden.

Also, hps lamps under 400w are not really recommended, since the lumen per watt ratio decreases considerably with lower intensity lights.

-------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind":B.M.

Posted By: Grasso
Date Posted: 28 April 2006 at 17:12
Hello Milann,

if a special plant turns out as your summer love then you can take a cutting as a souvenir. Next year it may be still around. Artificial light helps to control the vegetative and reproductive phases which however are also influenced by seed ripening and frost.

Uli

Print Page | Close Window