Forum Name: Seeds, Genes & Strains
Forum Discription: Choosing the strain to suit you
URL: http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=205
Printed Date: 22 November 2019 at 11:26

Topic: shiva skunk
Posted By: singtoy
Subject: shiva skunk
Date Posted: 27 October 2004 at 10:44
Does any 1 here try Shiva skunk or something similar ? I want to know every info (look,smell,taste,effect,yield)and pictures if possible . Hope i get some anwser soon before i make my order or should i go with another strain .

-------------
Don't Worry B Happy !

Replies:
Posted By: nl5haze
Date Posted: 27 October 2004 at 13:30

High Singtoy and welcome

Shiva skunk® is one of the more powerful skunk varieties on the market it grows like any quality indica, short plants with good solid buds.

The taste is a bit sweet, Sweeter then super skunk® I would say. The effect is very stoned or you could say a knockout. Nice to sit on a couch and watch a movie…

I prefer more sativa so if you would ask me in the shop in Amsterdam I would say go for silver pearl® this grows and flowers the same but the effect is a bit more up… High. Yield wise the Shiva skunk® does a bit better

The decision is yours 

-------------
Sensi Borneo Diving Resort & Tours

http://www.sensiborneo.com - Dive adventures in Sabah Malaysian Borneo

Posted By: singtoy
Date Posted: 27 October 2004 at 19:15
Originally posted by nl5haze

High Singtoy and welcome

Shiva skunk® is one of the more powerful skunk varieties on the market it grows like any quality indica, short plants with good solid buds.

The taste is a bit sweet, Sweeter then super skunk® I would say. The effect is very stoned or you could say a knockout. Nice to sit on a couch and watch a movie…

I prefer more sativa so if you would ask me in the shop in Amsterdam I would say go for silver pearl® this grows and flowers the same but the effect is a bit more up… High. Yield wise the Shiva skunk® does a bit better

The decision is yours 

Ok now i know silver pearl is almost like shiva skunk but sweeter,yield less,and got some sativa high .Question does she smell fruit or strong odor and how about calyx-to-leaf ratio?

I think i will go for silver pearl since i like some sativa high,by the way thanx alot nl5haze   

-------------
Don't Worry B Happy !

Posted By: Delta9_Dude
Date Posted: 28 October 2004 at 16:58

Silver Pearl is Niiiiiice....

Finger Licking good

-------------
Havin' a bud, watching the game..

Posted By: seeroseero
Date Posted: 10 November 2004 at 15:24

Hi Singtoy,

Silver Pearl I think, has pretty much the same calyx-to-leaf ratio as Early Pearl and Skunk. You can almost throw those scissors away as very little manicuring is required.

Print Page | Close Window