Cannabis Forum > Search Results
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 250 results in 0.5 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 15:20.
Page  123 25>
Hot Topic
Topic: started off wrong hours of light
Forum: Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums
Ganja View Drop Down

Replies: 3
Views: 5628

View Post View Post
started off wrong hours of light
Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:45
I agree. If they'd been flowering for less time, it might have been worthwhile to give them 18hrs of light to get them to revert to veg growth.

Since they've been in 12/12 for around half of their total flowering time, the time needed to get them to revert to veg, plus the time get them growing normally in veg (instead of putting out misshaped leaves), plus the time to flower them again will not be worth it.

Better to finish these ones smaller than intended and start a new lot. The... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: happy new year!
Forum: The International Cannabis Lounge
Ganja View Drop Down

Replies: 5
Views: 1982

View Post View Post
happy new year!
Posted: 19 December 2012 at 15:21
Same to you, Martini, and to the whole forum! View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: difference between male and female plants
Ganja View Drop Down

Replies: 12
Views: 15970

View Post View Post
difference between male and female plants
Posted: 19 December 2012 at 13:19
I'd think about trying to keep them. A few male pre-flowers are don't present a great danger to the rest of the crop.

It's only a few plants out of 24, so some growers would remove the potential hermaphrodites just to be on the safe side.

On the other hand, if the staminate flowers are few and undeveloped, they won't be able to spread enough pollen to affect other plants much (pre-flowers are often sterile, as are many hermie flowers).

The main question is whether the apparently... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Jack Flash #5, Feminized
Forum: Indoor Grow Diaries
Ganja View Drop Down

Replies: 90
Views: 31734

View Post View Post
Jack Flash #5, Feminized
Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:30
Excellent work there, Riifs! View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: about Growing with Leds
Forum: Growing Myths
Ganja View Drop Down

Replies: 60
Views: 31465

View Post View Post
about Growing with Leds
Posted: 17 December 2012 at 17:05
It doesn't seem to mention its lumen output.

I think this says it all:
"The BloomBoss FUSION 400 effectively replaces a conventional 400 watt HPS Grow Light while only consuming 200 watts of power."

Even if this is true, their claim is that a $500 light that can replace a $100 light. Not too impressive.

Worse, it saves less than 1000 kw/h per year if run for 12 hrs per day. Electricity varies in cost, and a kilowatt hour shouldn't cost more than about 10c. So, it might... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: New grower,i need all the help i can get.
Forum: Indoor Growing
Ganja View Drop Down

Replies: 2
Views: 812

View Post View Post
New grower,i need all the help i can get.
Posted: 17 December 2012 at 16:49
It's not possible to grow a regular strain in winter. Even if there's enough sun, the days are too short.

Starting seedlings in a short day will usually cause them to start flowering straight away (ie 2-3 months too early), so that they may finish at 10-30cm tall.

Super Skunk is fine for outdoor growing in any warm climate, but only in spring and summer.

Results can be good if these seeds are germinated around March 2013. If they're started now, they will probably produce nothing.... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Nutrients expiration date?
Forum: Indoor Growing
Ganja View Drop Down

Replies: 2
Views: 810

View Post View Post
Nutrients expiration date?
Posted: 07 December 2012 at 18:17
They should be fine to use. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Soil already with nutes?
Ganja View Drop Down

Replies: 5
Views: 1512

View Post View Post
Soil already with nutes?
Posted: 06 December 2012 at 13:34
All soil has nutrients in it. If it doesn't, then it's not really soil, more a neutral growing medium like coco coir.

Potting mix is a light soil which isn't too heavily fertilised, as a rule. I've seen seedlings placed in really heavy, wet, rich soil (intended for vegetable growing) , and they did not do well.

Aside from cases like this, where the most sensitive plants were put in exactly the wrong kind of soil, the nutrient content of soil should not be a problem, even for... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Jack Flash #5, Feminized
Ganja View Drop Down

Replies: 90
Views: 31734

View Post View Post
Jack Flash #5, Feminized
Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:09
Great work! I'd almost forgotten these were in WA - roll on legalisation! View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Multi-Strain Perpetual Farming
Ganja View Drop Down

Replies: 374
Views: 123570

View Post View Post
Multi-Strain Perpetual Farming
Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:48
Good to hear from you, Solid! Glad that things have settled again.

I'm in a similar position. Haven't grown for a while and would like to start again, but it's not worth the hassle, even Dam.
View Post