Cannabis Forum > Search Results
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 250 results in 0.484 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 11:39.
Page  123 25>
Hot Topic
Topic: seeds
Forum: Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums
mellowman View Drop Down

Replies: 2
Views: 543

View Post View Post
seeds
Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:19
hi,can any of yous farmers help metried everything i can to get sensi skunk,hollands hope and shiva shanti II seeds to germanate,not happening! seeds are from sensi seeds and white label.not had any problems like this with any others,can the seeds be just be-i dont know dead?.im not an expert but surely something aint right when you supply a seed with all the properties it needs to begin life and all it does is turn very dark and thats as far as it gets.i dont want to just throw these away,please... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: super Skunk. a first grow. grow tent, CFL and LED
Forum: Indoor Grow Diaries
mellow View Drop Down

Replies: 88
Views: 32701

View Post View Post
super Skunk. a first grow. grow tent, CFL and LED
Posted: 09 February 2013 at 20:56
Well done, there's nothing like your own smoke :). View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Personal Indoor Garden - Living with sexy ladies
mellow View Drop Down

Replies: 514
Views: 95839

View Post View Post
Personal Indoor Garden - Living with sexy ladies
Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:35
Hey chaps,

So Sal just out of interest are you still using Canna?

I've not used my ec meter for 2 years, so I can not remember what mil/ltr is ec 1?

What I have figured out is after a plant has got 3 nodes, then they can handle 1.5mil/ltr as they get bigger I put them on 2mil/ltr, then when i flip the light they get 2mil/ltr + 2mil/ltr of boost. ( so not far off MY full strength after a couple of weeks?)

From what I've found most plants thrive on this feed, some little plants(3... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Sensi's fem mix - ganja?
Forum: Indoor Growing
mellow View Drop Down

Replies: 1
Views: 551

View Post View Post
Sensi's fem mix - ganja?
Posted: 10 January 2013 at 16:35
Hey,

So I went all cheapskate and bought 10 sensi fems. I reckon I have about 4 different strains.

One is a proper poster child, with massive and I mean massive calyx's. I tried some of Blackboots SS, 2 years ago and TBH it looks the same. Although any SS i've grown looked different.( from sensi's images? silver haze?)

I have a cheese? so where that came from is anyone's guess, but she's stinking like a cheese(very hairy).

I have a couple with realy small calyx's,... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Plants turning yellow
mellow View Drop Down

Replies: 52
Views: 17848

View Post View Post
Plants turning yellow
Posted: 10 January 2013 at 16:21
Hey,

IMO, i'd buy a bag of coco and some coco nutes(canna), you already have a ph meter.

As far as the soil goes, maybe one of the soil people can say, but personally I've not got a clue :). View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 - Grow #2
mellow View Drop Down

Replies: 10
Views: 5588

View Post View Post
Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 - Grow #2
Posted: 05 January 2013 at 13:43
Hey NL,

Looking good so far :).

That's the same tent I start my babbies in :). (although, anyone looking to buy a tent should get a green room).

Are you growing them in coco? View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Jack Flash #5, Feminized
mellow View Drop Down

Replies: 90
Views: 31785

View Post View Post
Jack Flash #5, Feminized
Posted: 05 January 2013 at 13:26
I have 2 Jacks at the end of flower at the moment, they look like nice plants, so I can't wait to harvest them.

I would agree with Alecky and say you brought your plants down to early, and don't take this the wrong way, but ,IMO, you could do with adjusting your feed levels for next time.

oh and about the flush or plain water feed depending on how you finish. Depends on how over feed the plant is, or how well the plant is feeding. Some plants are fine with 4 days, some may need 2... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Help Wanted!!!
mellow View Drop Down

Replies: 2
Views: 613

View Post View Post
Help Wanted!!!
Posted: 04 January 2013 at 13:35
Hey,

yes.

Personally if you want to do it this way, make sure all plants are in their final pots, if they are not already, put them under the HPS, and take out the 2 randoms for 6hrs a day(this might be tricky if they are smelling?). personally, I'd probably top the randoms and let the others catch up, but as with most things it all depends on available space and what lights you are using. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: super Skunk. a first grow. grow tent, CFL and LED
mellow View Drop Down

Replies: 88
Views: 32701

View Post View Post
super Skunk. a first grow. grow tent, CFL and LED
Posted: 02 January 2013 at 14:30
Hey AK50,

So just read(skimmed, lol) through your diary.

I was reading and you were upset about a slight upturn on (IMO) so fine looking plants, then things went wrong?

Just for future reference, never mist or spay your plants. I learn't from my first grow that if you spill a little water/feed on the leaves then leave them under the cfl/mh/hps then it will burn the leaf, so I ended up with loads of small burns to my plants, that's just from a couple of drops, so i would never... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: rvk knowledge please
mellow View Drop Down

Replies: 91
Views: 19427

View Post View Post
rvk knowledge please
Posted: 02 January 2013 at 14:08
update time......

OK so being a typical; stoner I didn't bother to set up the box fan I bought. I guess I was worried about the noise.

Anyway, one of my rvk's was unusable so I've been running the tent with one rvk, i'm in the lkast couple of weeks of flower and the smell started to leak out, so I had to sort the extraction out!

I set it up last night and it's really powerful, maybe quiter than the 2 x5" rvk's(boxed)? who knows, I just know that out side... View Post