Cannabis Forum > Search Results
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 6 results in 0.516 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 00:56.
Hot Topic
Topic: Advice for a novice Top Ten Tips pls.
Forum: Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums
enegiss View Drop Down

Replies: 13
Views: 7869

View Post View Post
Advice for a novice Top Ten Tips pls.
Posted: 10 August 2016 at 13:29
Now six and five days from germination ..... leaf formation starting on both , ... worried my limited space will hinder growth. .. ... .... hmm . Deep pots maybe ??.... ( i have photos )

yeah PP, a pic would be good.
View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Blues/Livers lineage history???
Forum: Smokers' lounge
enegiss View Drop Down

Replies: 21
Views: 33633

View Post View Post
Blues/Livers lineage history???
Posted: 10 January 2016 at 17:51
there are two distinct variants, one is Livers and the other is Bluez, both came from the same area called sheffield and was taken into birmingham years later after it first appeared in sheffield. the livers is a very good skunk one that is almost remniscient of blue cheese, and the bluez is an excellent blueberry, the way to tell them apart is that the bluez has a larger than average calyxe size, whilst the livers has more calyxes per bud weight pro rata.
when i first aquired this plant, it... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: position on fuel
Forum: Hempflax Nederlands
enegiss View Drop Down

Replies: 2
Views: 12958

View Post View Post
position on fuel
Posted: 07 June 2013 at 23:31
yeah, thats true, the local hash is a bit poo.
but, i still think there are opportunities for the right minded, and the country is stunningly beautiful.
i will check back and update the post in the winter.

there is more, but it has been such a long time since the first post i wouldnt know where to start.
View Post
Hot Sticky Topic
Topic: Major Cannabis Investigations.
Forum: Latest News
enegiss View Drop Down

Replies: 10
Views: 47425

View Post View Post
Major Cannabis Investigations.
Posted: 08 September 2007 at 02:24
hear hear, i agree whole heartedly with what you say dan, long life t ya View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: A Visit To The Hempflax Factory
Forum: The World of Hemp
enegiss View Drop Down

Views: 16931

View Post View Post
A Visit To The Hempflax Factory
Posted: 26 August 2007 at 13:21
is there anyway you could arrange a visit to the hempflax factory for me, i am a new company operating in the uk and the northern terrortories of kashmir, i could really do with more knowledge of the way a proccessing farm is put together, the farming communities are mostly small areas of land and i am showing them how to use drip irrigation in their farming techniques, regards enegiss (formerly casmerehemp) View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: position on fuel
Forum: Hempflax Nederlands
enegiss View Drop Down

Views: 12958

View Post View Post
position on fuel
Posted: 26 August 2007 at 13:06
i have a current seed to fuel venture in kashmir and am looking for very commited people to discuss the energy to bio-mas equation of cannabis that is talked about in THE REPORT by fcdae, i plan to grow and research the available energy in cannabis in its entirety, including high thc as well as low thc, also i will be test driving finola 314 to see if it competes against high thc value plants in seed production, anybody have an interest, also i plan to establish new recreational strains using original... View Post