Cannabis Forum > Search Results
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 10 results in 0.516 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 19:15.
Hot Topic
Topic: Welcome New Members!
Forum: Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums
justmethen View Drop Down

Replies: 314
Views: 184929

View Post View Post
Welcome New Members!
Posted: 30 June 2014 at 16:52
Thanks for registering with the Sensi Seeds forums!

You'll find a wealth of information here, covering all aspects of cannabis and hemp, from cultivation to culture.

As a new member, you have access to the same sections of the forum as established members. However, as a Sensi Novice, posting is on an approval basis.

If you introduce yourself here in the Welcome section, you'll be upgraded to 'Sensi Seedling' status, with the ability to post on most other forums and subforums.... View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
Welcome New Members!
Posted: 30 June 2014 at 16:38
hello justmethen again been wee while since last here,i mentioned jack herer in my introduction and after a disaster brushed meself doon and started again well it had to be jh and at 38 days flower words cant convey me excitement and the best is yet to come glad got a few strikes he he.also nt to mentionthe o`le ww l8r peeps. View Post
Hot Sticky Topic
Topic: Poor Conditions can slow down flowering.
Forum: Indoor Growing

Replies: 80
Views: 175447

View Post View Post
Poor Conditions can slow down flowering.
Posted: 26 October 2012 at 19:11
nice example with the photos .ph remarks helpfull too ganja rock on thnks. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: water of life part two
Forum: Indoor Growing

Replies: 0
Views: 1276

View Post View Post
water of life part two
Posted: 26 October 2012 at 18:58
hello again ph and ec tools on the way. ? you`ve got your container of waterdo you ph it first to your desired level or as near possible and then add nutes to desired ppm or ppm first. ? would a ph up and ph down pack product be adequate or go for specific ph products like ph 4,7 and 10. might stick with organic for a bit never done ph and ec before and would like to see the resulting difference getting the ph and ppm correct. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: water of life.
Forum: Indoor Grow Diaries

Replies: 2
Views: 3527

View Post View Post
water of life.
Posted: 07 October 2012 at 00:10
thanks sensi grower for info.good guess i`am scottish but live in north england,and yes it`s the ionic nute`s i was thinking of using they seem reasonably priced.i`ll wait till i get ec meter and test the water before i purchase tho and that`ll be 1 mistake avoided before i even start, sure i`ll have more questions as i go.thanks to sensi seeds for this site and again to sgrower View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: water of life.
Forum: Indoor Grow Diaries

Views: 3527

View Post View Post
water of life.
Posted: 06 October 2012 at 16:45
hello all. I`am researching info on hydroponics,companys offering the nutrients give the user the option to choose nutes for hard or soft water. How do u test tap water to determin whether it is soft or hard? bearing in mind i do not have any equipement at all.i will get ph and ec meters in due course,maybe i should get all the equipement first and purchase nutes last got a ways to go but u got to start somewherei have grown in soil mix in past with good results,want to give hydro a go when i get... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: whats everyone puffing on today
Forum: Smokers' lounge

Replies: 124
Views: 93849

View Post View Post
whats everyone puffing on today
Posted: 06 March 2012 at 22:30
well jonney i must say after a wee cocktail it was more like arms and legs in the air than blueberry hands down, now i`am widowing it`s more like get yer deep diving gear on we are a going way doon man hands will be useless lol,like the tartan submarine. onwards View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: whats everyone puffing on today
Forum: Smokers' lounge

Replies: 124
Views: 93849

View Post View Post
whats everyone puffing on today
Posted: 04 March 2012 at 14:38
got choice tween white widow or blueberry brilliant to have a choice might make cocktail and think about it for while View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
Welcome New Members!
Posted: 01 March 2012 at 17:50
Hello all gd start as any, i`am new too, like WTFpwnedbut in the internet tech sense and i have grown before,here now tho,interestingly coverking asked wot strain WTFpwned`s first grow choice variety was,and that got me thinking back back to mine,which was euphoria and i remember standing ther looking at them pre-harvest and thinking they are the best christmas trees i`ve ever seen,some one should start a top ten first starting variety list if not already done,i wouldnt av a scooby,wonder wot ganga`s... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: blueberry
Forum: On Display

Views: 9956

View Post View Post
blueberry
Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:00
beautiful thing indeed man, i can smell n taste it too let the good times roll on. View Post