Cannabis Forum > Search Results
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 53 results in 0.5 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 10:24.
Page  123 6>
Hot Topic
Topic: greenhouse in winter
Forum: Advice on Choosing a Strain
Dreadnaught009 View Drop Down

Replies: 7
Views: 8092

View Post View Post
greenhouse in winter
Posted: 20 September 2008 at 13:42
My friend i checked this discusion forum about lowryders and according to the answer you gave i would like to ask for your help. Im in south italy and im planning to grow lowryders in winter. in order to do that i have a large glass greenhouse and i have equipment there to control temperarure, humidity and co2 but i dont have artificial light. Is there any possibility to start growing there form january-february lowryders and succed 10-15 grms per plant yield with the sun natural sun available... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: help with envirolight
Forum: Lighting
dread View Drop Down

Replies: 3
Views: 11064

View Post View Post
help with envirolight
Posted: 28 March 2008 at 12:40
Thanks for that But the problem is if I hang it vertically there will be no room (height) for a mother plant and also I understand about fixing it to a reflector like my other lights (hps) but there are no places on the screw fitting to fix to a bracket or reflector ? Any diy suggestions please or pics of what other peoples ideas View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: help with envirolight
Forum: Lighting
dread View Drop Down

Replies: 3
Views: 11064

View Post View Post
help with envirolight
Posted: 28 March 2008 at 11:37
Hi all Im back growing again after a year off and I was given a envirolight by a friend to keep some cuttings and maybe a mother plant later on - what I was wondering is how can I fix the envirolight as I would like to keep it horizontal at the top of the small bedside locker /drawer unit because if I hang it vertically there would only be a few inches from the tip of the bulb to the floor -I was thinking of getting some steel banding and wrapping it around the light holder and then... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: citrus haze????
Forum: Seeds, Genes & Strains
dread View Drop Down

Replies: 10
Views: 20868

View Post View Post
citrus haze????
Posted: 02 August 2006 at 14:51
what is the story with those legal buds for sale on the net ?what are they? View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: flowering
Forum: Indoor Growing
dread View Drop Down

Replies: 19
Views: 7771

View Post View Post
flowering
Posted: 25 July 2006 at 08:42
yes ,im using as per instructions ,i was unsure aswell so i emailed them and here is there response .ive just started to harvest and i am well happy .DREAD First of all thnx for using our products, were glad it is going nicely for you. The question about Biogrwo we get a lot, there is probally no other producer of nutes that has a simular growshedule like ours. Let us explain why we advise to use Biogrow during flowering: - When you switch to 12 hours of light, your plants still grow for... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: flowering
dread View Drop Down

Replies: 19
Views: 7771

View Post View Post
flowering
Posted: 21 July 2006 at 14:29
im using it aswell i mix each 4ml/l of grow /topmax/bloom and algamic all together in a 5litre container and then add water ,i am very plesed with the results so far ill try upload some pics View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: cheese plant
dread View Drop Down

Replies: 49
Views: 58247

View Post View Post
cheese plant
Posted: 18 July 2006 at 08:13
hey real i like it ,is it a 4 stroke ktm ,enduro or motorcross its just im thinking about changing to a ktm (i know its not a bike forum) how do you find it ? Dread View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: HPS switched on for few sec. during nightcycle
dread View Drop Down

Replies: 12
Views: 6465

View Post View Post
HPS switched on for few sec. during nightcycle
Posted: 14 July 2006 at 08:54
if a crop was pollinated by a hemie wuold all the seeds be likely to produce hemies ?? Dread View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Home made growroom supplies
Forum: Systems - Setups, Equipment, Mediums
dread View Drop Down

Replies: 5
Views: 13953

View Post View Post
Home made growroom supplies
Posted: 12 July 2006 at 14:59
nice one there was a great diy system on the soft secrets archives a while back for a filter that removed the smell from your grow room and just consisted of a few basics ,if you need more info ill root it out for you ,jjust let me know Dread View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: ruderalis indica
dread View Drop Down

Replies: 26
Views: 27146

View Post View Post
ruderalis indica
Posted: 12 July 2006 at 14:47
just a quick note ,i have been using a few seeds every year out of a packet (old)of superskunk that i picked up about 3 years ago in the dam and again this year all 3 sprouted ive only 3 left so ill experement some more next year,but there doesnt seem to be a problem this year also my low ryders i got dont seem to have the autoflowering trait but are flowering nicely ive put 1 out in the green house with a male low ryder .male super skunk and male sensi skunk ,im hoping for some seeds a little... View Post