Cannabis Forum > Search Results
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 14 results in 0.563 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 16:16.
Page  12>
Hot Topic
Topic: Cashcroppin
Forum: Seeds, Genes & Strains
Mazaar View Drop Down

Replies: 10
Views: 6982

View Post View Post
Cashcroppin
Posted: 17 March 2005 at 19:16
Sorry for the late reply, but ive been busy hmm.. we ended up with 6 lamps, only four runnin.. The third bed was never build since my partner chickend out, so the four covers an area(with movable beds)apx 2x3mtrs.. it works, buti have to move the lamps manually due to the chick-out and therefore lack of funds to buy equipment. the vent is a thermostat controlled weakie, 275m3/hour+ a 130m3/hour runnin all the time.. not much, but ok during winter.. both heat and moist is actually close to perfect.. so..... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Matruity in my Mazaar
Forum: Harvest and Beyond
Mazaar View Drop Down

Replies: 7
Views: 7721

View Post View Post
Matruity in my Mazaar
Posted: 27 January 2005 at 22:36
I really dont think that water has anything to do with the high. First, The test-spliff had all close to the same level of water.. And.. Theres absolutely no connection betwwen the molecules of the water and the different cannbinoids of the final product,onlyduring a fastdrying process and thereby a fast decompostion of living cellswould affect the transformation of sugars and as a result of that a lower level of psykoaktive substances.(and the effects oflight and air, offcourse..) When I dry,... View Post
Hot Topic
Mazaar View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Matruity in my Mazaar
Posted: 25 January 2005 at 00:18
Still wondering why theres so big a difference in the high I recieve from the sameplant.. Could it really be ONLY due to the time of harvest? View Post
Hot Topic
Mazaar View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Cashcroppin
Posted: 25 January 2005 at 00:13
Hi(gh) Tompa.. Are u using only 4x600w for a 3x4m room? What is the harvest pr watt/pr month? I got the space and want to exploit it to the max, and the 400w pr m2 I have been using so far in my small chamberis not really enough overall.. So offcourse I believe in the basic fact that the more lumen u got, the bigger the buds.. And only 4 lamps sounds like a little.. But it is that due to the lightmover, and how far do you let it travel each cyckle? By the way.. I just figured out how to install... View Post
Hot Topic
Mazaar View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Matruity in my Mazaar
Posted: 24 January 2005 at 02:32
Thank you very much.. I sometimes panic when people talk about "perfect" harvest-time and "perfect" conditions.. gues one has to get used to just a little less, or the closest to.. Believe the 10x magnifying-glassI used was worth only a littlie.. AllI could/can see is the glands itself, not the colours. I therforeused the try/error-method on my 30 plants-crop which was harvested 5 at the time during a two-week period starting apx 1 week after my first post.. (27/11-04), and... View Post
Hot Topic
Mazaar View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Cashcroppin
Posted: 21 January 2005 at 22:01
Thank u.. Since the strain appear often I think I willl go for it..However.. I will harvest another the fist time, I got a nice little clone-army of 96 Mazaar-babys who will invade the room in less than three weeks.. Concerning filters, I allways use them for the in-take, but only pollensafe allergic-something, but quite effective and since my present strain doesent smell that strong in my small closet-thing, I havent tryed them. Maybe I should.. I was thinking about a system that as a basic... View Post
Hot Topic
Mazaar View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Cashcroppin
Posted: 21 January 2005 at 01:32
Thank you.. But the smell is a concern.. of course proper filters could be set up, but as it is a starter any xtra expenses has to be spared.And the curing and drying-process will bedone in a less vented, quite close-to-a-populatedarea.A plant that doesent smell that strong is thereforepreferred, and since I am notthat experienced in strains forindoor growing I really havent got a clue.. Still fishing.. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Flavor
Forum: Growing Myths
Mazaar View Drop Down

Replies: 24
Views: 30189

View Post View Post
Flavor
Posted: 15 December 2004 at 16:03
Before or after harvest? anyway.. Beside all the pleasant sideeffects marijuana obtain, it also has in comparsion to wine or vanilla, a richer, fuller and more complex combination of flavours, and should therfore be enjoyd for what it is. Its a magic plant that will touch all of your sences, incl those ofsmell and taste, and any interference with natures gift should be avoided.. But..or maybe bud.. anyway.. I found, in my early northly-region-outdoor-growing-days, when a early harvest was enevitable... View Post
Hot Topic
Mazaar View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Cashcroppin
Posted: 13 December 2004 at 03:20
Hi.. I just managed to find a placewhere I canstart out a larger garden than the closet-thing I have been growing in so far. The place is somewhat ideal, but I am havin a problem concerning which strain to choose. I am lookig for something magic that matures in four weeks, and produce a crystal-sparklingyield close to 3kg/m2, using a 400 watt ballast and no Co2.. Or something.. Seriously.. Any suggestions of what the ultimate strain for cashcroppin might be? I am havin an eye on something like Sensiseed... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: seeds sativa to brazil
Mazaar View Drop Down

Replies: 1
Views: 4277

View Post View Post
seeds sativa to brazil
Posted: 12 December 2004 at 20:25
YES ! good F1 seeds costs money.. (unless you are so experienced that your own strain beats the established producers). sad, but true.. It is possible toget very good seeds from many sources, but why settle for less than the best? The time spent growing 2nd class seeds arent worth the effort if you could have got top-q marijuana in the first place.. And if you live in an area where smoke is hard to get, the incresed value of your F1 product easily surpass the investment compared to the price paid... View Post