Cannabis Forum > Search Results
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 5 results in 0.52 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 16:55.
Hot Topic
Topic: Northern Lights Problems
Forum: Indoor Growing
singtoy View Drop Down

Replies: 14
Views: 4769

View Post View Post
Northern Lights Problems
Posted: 16 July 2008 at 22:04
So no more seed to canada , are you serious ! View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: NL5#H -- SOG and motherplant possible?
Forum: Seeds, Genes & Strains
singtoy View Drop Down

Replies: 6
Views: 8175

View Post View Post
NL5#H -- SOG and motherplant possible?
Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:35
singtoy, NL5H is the least smelly strain i'we grown. Go for it Thanx for the info , i will go for NL5H but not for now i need i bigger room since this strain is more sativa . Can you tell me more about NL5H , let start with taste first ? View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: NL5#H -- SOG and motherplant possible?
singtoy View Drop Down

Replies: 6
Views: 8175

View Post View Post
NL5#H -- SOG and motherplant possible?
Posted: 04 November 2004 at 05:24
SOG with NL5H works great. The plants will grow up to at least 0,8 meters, no matter how early you put them in your flowerroom. The only thing that could get you trouble is the hight of your flowerroom. Does NL5H smell fruit or any strong odor when flowerring? View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: shiva skunk
singtoy View Drop Down

Replies: 4
Views: 7389

View Post View Post
shiva skunk
Posted: 27 October 2004 at 19:15
High Singtoy and welcome Shiva skunk® is one of the more powerful skunk varieties on the market it grows like any quality indica, short plants with good solid buds. The taste is a bit sweet, Sweeter then super skunk® I would say. The effect is very stoned or you could say a knockout. Nice to sit on a couch and watch a movie… I prefer more sativa so if you would ask me in the shop in Amsterdam I would say go for silver pearl® this grows and flowers the same but the effect is a bit more up…... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: shiva skunk
singtoy View Drop Down

Replies: 4
Views: 7389

View Post View Post
shiva skunk
Posted: 27 October 2004 at 10:44
Does any 1 here try Shiva skunk or something similar ? I want to know every info(look,smell,taste,effect,yield)and pictures if possible . Hope i get some anwser soon before i makemy order or should i go with another strain . View Post